Chapter 26

Hi guyss!!! I know i am late this time and sorry for that🙏.So here's the chapter ..i hope you all like it and shower all your love like always 💗💗.A big thanks to everyone who vote and comment 💓💓.
Enjoy reading ❤️

It was almost a week since nandini had that talk with Cabir.Although she was upset about it earlier but then she decided that she will do everything to keep manik away from those bad memories.After that day she used to visit him often in the evening and spend some amazing time with him ofcourse with some studies as well as she can't neglect it and even if she want to her professor won't let that happen anyway.Although she couldn't stay daily at his house at night to help him tackle with those nightmares she made sure that she talks to him in night on phone till he sleeps soundly with all the positive thoughts.It was yesterday only when nandini had called him and was blabbering about how her day went but when she did not got any response from the other side she called his name but the only sound she could hear was of his soft snoring.Nandini chuckled to herself and whispered a small good night to him before ending the call.It was now there daily routine.Manik couldn't sleep without hearing her voice and nandini too couldn't be at peace without talking to him and telling him everything about her day.This is their bond..pure and beautiful just like them.

It was a usual day at school and nandini was walking in the corridor when peon called her name from back.She turned and saw him coming with some bundle of ID cards in his hand.

'Nandini beta yeh Id card manik sir or cabir sir ko de dogi..yeh galti se ladies teacher k id cards mein aa gye the..mai tab tak baaki de aata hun' peon spoke at length when he approached nandini.

'Haan bhaiyaa aap mujhe dedo..mai ussi taraf ja rahi thi' nandini said and took the Id cards from him.

'Shukriya beta' peon said with a genuine smile and nandini returned him the same and left from there.

'Haaye.. koi Id card ki pic mein bhi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai..Oh mahhh professor!!' nandini said ogling at manik's pic on the ID card as she was walking towards the staffroom.But her steps came to halt when she saw something else on it.

'Oh freak!!! how didn't i knew thiss..i have to do something..' she exclaimed with her eyes fixed on the ID card.

'CABIR SIRRR..my all time helper..i am cominggg' saying so she sprinted towards the staffroom.

On reaching the staffroom she saw manik was not there thankfully and so she quickly approached cabir.

'Woah girl..calm down..why in hurry' cabir spoke as he saw nandini huffing.

'Sir your id cards' nandini said passing him both the IDs and cabir took it from her.

'And sir i need your help' nandini spoke before cabir could ask her.

'Man is at your service madam' cabir said with a smile.

'Sir will you please keep manik sir busy after school..i mean till midnight ' nandini asked with a hope in her voice.

'But why..i mean all of a sudden.. everything alright?' cabir frowned at her unusual request.

'Yes there's nothing to worry..i will tell you everything afterwards but please for now accept my request please' nandini plead him with a puppy face to which cabir smiled and agreed.

'Thanku thanku so much..you are really my saviour..i think i should leave now' nandini said and left from there without hearing his reply.

Manik after taking his lecture came back to staffroom where cabir was already sitting and was probably lost somewhere.Manik saw him and thought of a mischief.He sat beside him on another chair.