Chapter 13

Nandini coming back home after a such a happening day was laying on her bed side faced hugging her pillow.She was trying hard to sleep but it was far away from her eyes. She turned herself facing other side and then again laid back on her back looking at ceiling.She was doing this from last one hour .Her mind was messed up with lot many questions but she had answer for none.

Nandini's pov

Ayiaapa!! I am so confused right now.. What had happened to me today.. why i got so triggered on hearing juvraj? I never behaved like this but today i was not able to control myself ..was it because it was about him? Why things related to him affect me so much and today When i saw him in pain i felt like someone stabbed my heart.Why i feel the happiest when he is happy and the worst when he is sad.
Agghhh someone give me these answers!!!These feelings they are really messing me up .Wait..maybe he also feels the same way about me...noo!! get a grip nandu what are u even thinking..he is your professor and he considers u as a kid that's what he calls you right a kiddo!

Author's pov

Just when nandini was lost in her thoughts her father Raman Murthy  came in.

'Princess you didn't sleep yet?' he asked seeing her laying wide awake.

' Neend nhi aa rahi' Nandini said making a pout while still laying on the bed.

'Aur wo kyu?' he asked as he settled beside her on the bed.

'Pta nhi' nandini said immediately shifting her head from the bed to his lap and snuggled into his stomach.

' What happened princess? Something bothering you?' he asked her patting her head .

' Papa ek baat puchu?' she said taking his head out and looking at him and he hummed in response.

' How did you got to know that you love mumma?' she said laying straight with her head in his lap and drawing patterns on his one hand while his other hand was caressing her forehead.

'And why are you asking this?' he asked being surprised at her sudden question.

'Es..Ese hi woh y..you never told me about your love story na so i thought why not today as i am not feeling sleepy' she stammered trying to make an excuse and raman nodded in understanding.

'Bacha love na its not a planned thing  it just happens and same happened with us . Infact we didn't even need  the word love ...the mutual understanding between us,the trust we had on each other ..the way i used to smile like a fool on seeing her smiling..the care she had for me it was more than enough for me to know that she is the only one for me.' He said with a soft smile playing on his lips

' You love her so much na?' she asked on seeing her father smiling.

' ofcourse i do..bas kabhi kabhi jhansi ki rani ban jati hai madrasan.. toh jhelna mushkil ho jata hai' he said with a laugh and nandini too giggled.

' Acha papa what if mumma didn't love you back' she asked raising her eyebrows at him.

' Toh i would have definitely made her fall for me..you know your father's charm' He said winking at her.

' ofcourse ' she said hi fieing with him when her mother Ishita murthy entered the room.

'Aap yahan hai and i was finding you in the whole house' Ishita said closing the door behind.

' Nandu tu soyi ni abhi tak ..kya baatien chal rhi hai baap beti k beech mein?she said settling on the edge of the bed near nandini's feet.

'yeh papa beti ki secret talks hai ..right princess?' Raman said first looking at ishita and then at nandini.