Chapter 22

Hello my lovely readers❤️😊Have a look at this chapter and tell me your views about it🙂i tried keeping the update regular although my exams are going but only for you guys i am somehow managing it so please plss plss shower all your love on this chapter and motivate me to write the next chapter asap which is actually becoming difficult in my hectic schedule 🥺.
Also guys i forgot to discuss about kyy6 with you.... Finally our manan is coming back🧿❤️ i am so so happy and excited and i am sure you all are in the same condition as i am😁😁
Yippeeee!!!! So how excited you guys are for kyy6?🥳❤️

And enjoy this chapter 💕

Mukti started to tell us the plan which left me bewildered the moment she completed.

'What the-...Mukti are you crazy!?' I was about to swear but then I realised that cabir sir was also there so somehow controlled my tongue.But what mukti said was really insane.This girl never leaves a chance to shock me.

'Calm down yrr nandini..why are you shouting..its no big deal you just have to act'she replied me casually as if it was nothing.

'No..no..no i am not doing this ..you have gone mad but i am in my senses '

Obviously i wasn't going to do that..no not at all.

Wait why are they looking at me like they will eat me up any moment.Ayiaapa why mee!!

'What ..don't look at me like that' i said rolling my eyes at them.

'Then you are doing it'mukti spoke with a finality in her tone.

Why is she so stubborn..aghh!!

'Nandini jitna mai manik ko janta hun..i think this plan will work ..you should go ahead with it' cabir sir finally spoke to make me understand but i was still in a doubt to do so.

'But-' i tried speaking but mukti didn't let me complete.

'No but and if..only yes' she said to me in a demanding tone. I finally had to give in because i knew i can never win over her.huff!! This girl .

'Great..then tomorrow is it?'mukti asked all three of us about the plan and we nodded our heads in return.

Next day.

I don't know what will happen today.. I don't even know if its right or wrong..i am feeling alot of emotions right now...i am nervous about his reaction..will this really work..what if he gets away from me..No no nandini don't think negative everything will be fine yeah.Ayiappa please be with me haan..

Author's pov

Nandini was sitting in her class all lost in her thoughts and worried about today when mukti came by her side and called her.

'Hey what's going on' mukti asked her while sitting beside her.

'Manik sir' nandini replied still lost in her thoughts and mukti cleared her throat teasingly.Nandini eyes widened on realising what she spoke.

'I..i..mean about today..the plan..yeah' nandini said smiling nervously at mukti.

'Haan haan i know it nanduuu..u don't need to explain me' mukti said teasingly rolling her tongue on inner side of her cheek.

'Acha leave it na..you tell me what we gonna do next' nandini said to divert the topic

'I have told cabir sir to somehow bring manik sir to the storeroom..so now you and aryaman be ready in next period in storeroom' mukti said explaining nandini everything.
While nandini nodded hesitantly.
Just then the bell rang and mukti gestured nandini to go.