Chapter 24

Hiee people!!! I am back with an amazing chapter for you all 😁 i know its a bit late but please bear with it🙂 i hope you all like it and show all your love and support 💖☺️ Enjoy reading 💞❣️

After half an hour Manik and nandini reached his house.He as usual asked her to wait in the living room till the time he freshen up. Manik came back after 10 minutes in his casual tee and lowers.

'So first lets cook something because i am super hungry' manik said to nandini and was about to go to the kitchen when nandini came and stood in front of him.

'Wait wait..that day you cooked so today its my turn i will make pasta for you' nandini said blocking his way.

'What? Really? Manik asked being surprised.

'Yess' nandini replied determined.

'But do you know how to cook?' manik asked being doubtful.

'Umm..you don't worry about that i will manage' she said in order to convince him.

Nandini's pov: Well i really don't know much about cooking but come on what's internet there for..yes its an amazing idea you can do it nandini.

'Okay fine go ahead' manik said agreeing to her.She immediately left from their towards the kitchen and manik followed her.

'Arey you go na i will manage' nandini said when she saw him coming inside the kitchen.

'Are you sure?' manik asked still being doubtful of her while nandini glared him this time.

'Acha okay okay let me tell you the ingredients atleast..so pasta is on that shelve.. vegetables in the refrigerator and other spices in this drawer and-' manik was continuously instructing her when nandini interrupted him.

'Ok ok i got it now you go' she said pushing him out of the kitchen.

Nandini finally started with her work.She took out some vegetables and chopped them finely into small pieces and started to look for the pasta.Manik was sitting in the living room scrolling something on his phone when he heard nandini's scream from kitchen and he immediately ran from their to see her.However the sight he saw made him laugh his lungs out.Nandini was standing on a stool near the shelve fully covered with flour from head to toe.She fumed in anger on seeing him laughing at her condition.Manik on sensing her anger stopped laughing and went near her.

'Kiddo how did this-' manik asked trying to be serious but could not complete as he burst into laughter again on seeing her full white face.

'Sorry woh you are looking damn funny' manik said controlling his laughter with great difficulty.

'Really? Then why only me' nandini said and filled both her hands with the flour from the container.Manik widened his eyes on realising what she was about to do.

'Don't you dare..listen you won't do this..i am telling you'he said pointing his index finger at her and slowly moving backwards.

'Then who told you to make fun of me' nandini said and leaned forward to put it on his face.

'Kiddo nooo..i have just taken a shower ' he said holding her wrists in both his hands preventing her to put it on his face.Nandini struggled to free her hands which made the stool shake too much.As a result she lost her balance and put whole of her weight on manik who tripped and fell down with her being over him.Nandini shut her eyes tightly in fear of getting hurt but when her body didn't touch the ground she slowly opened her eyes and saw manik who was already staring at her without a blink.Their eyes got interlocked and they got lost in each other.Nandini was the first one to come back to the reality.She immediately put all the flour on his face and hairs which was in her hands and got up from him in next second.Manik got back to his senses and saw her showing tongue to him.