Chapter 14

Nandini was laying in sick bay from last half an hour and was getting hell bored because she was alone there.
Nandini's pov :'Ufff Ayiapaa apko bhi abhi chot lagvani thi mujhe..i was having so much fun naa or ab just resting and resting all day or uper se woh my monster professor won't even let me get up from bed..acha okay okay itne bhi bure nhi hai par when it comes to my health he literally becomes hitler!' Nandini said blabbering to herself.

'Mujhe pyaas lagi hai..paani? She said looking around the room.

'There it is..but my foot its okay itna toh chal hi lungi mai or vaise bhi sir is not here so who will see me' she said to herself when she saw a bottle of water kept on a table near the door and got out of the bed to take it.
She reached the table putting most of the pressure on her one foot and slightly sliding the other one.She was about to take the bottle when she heard some muffled voices from outside the room so she peeped out of the door and saw two girls talking to each other. It was Harshita the same girl who came to manik the previous day to ask for dance accompanied by one more girl.Nandini got curious about there presence so she leaned more to hear their conversation.

'Don't tell me you did this' the girl asked being surprised.

'Who else can do this.. offcourse i did it' harshita said with a wicked smirk on her face.

'But why i mean why nandini what did she do?' girl asked to clear her confusion

' She was coming in my way so i removed her from there simple..i wanted to perform with manik sir but she bloody bitch came in between ' she spat out in hatred

' Wow harshita! What a plan ! I am impressed ' Nandini said coming out of the room and stood in front of her .

'Oh so you got to know..well good for you' Harshita said turning towards her and crossing her arms over her chest.

' I never thought that you could stoop so low Harshita ' Nandini said being disgusted at her actions.

'Tch tch nandini so sorry to disappoint you yrr but yes i did it and see i brilliantly succeeded in it' she said pointing at her injured foot.

' For whom you have done all this ..do you realise what will happen if he got to know about your cheap tricks' nandini replied her angrily

' oh really and who will tell him? You? What proof do you have that i have done it haan?' she said smirking at nandini

' Do you really think that he needs any proof to trust me? If so then i am really sorry to burst your bubble babe but he will trust me anyhow..but you know what i won't tell him because I don't want him to give you attention in any way..or rahi baat performance ki then just wait and watch.. we will perform and that too together!' Nandini said with  determination in her voice which fumed harshita.

'Just shut up okay you are not even able to walk properly forget about performing bloody bitch' harshita said fuming in anger and pushed her from shoulder.

Nandini who was standing with support of wall lost her balance and was about to fall when two strong arms held her from shoulders and she knew who it was 'Manik her saviour ' and a smile crept on her lips.He helped her stand straight.

' Are you okay?' he said still holding her from shoulders close to him while nandini nodded at him.

' What the hell! Are u mad!?' he then said turning towards harshita to know about the reason of the push.

' Its okay sir..it wasn't intentional woh galti se dhakka lag gya haina harshita?' she said with a smirk playing on her lips

' ye-yes sir..so-sorry nandini 'she said glaring her.