1k Special: Wukong X female reader

Not a request.

That's the special 1k-view story!! It's drafted since a very long time and now I'll complete it and publish it.

Words- 2k

You don't have any friends except one, who is Sun Wukong, the valentine Day is coming, and you feel so lonely then.
___

Y/n pov:

I really hate myself, all people treat me with pity as I've mental health issues.. They just lie and lie on me.. I hate them all. Except Wukong, who stayed by my side all time.. I've a crush on him, and my heart melts when I see him any time..

As usual, I entered my house, sat down and opened the TV, as I stopped caring for myself from a long time ago..

Linda - my step mom - and Mario - my step dad - are both out. I'll not fight today I guess..

I brought some food, ate and drank, Then I went to sleep.

____

- Heeyyy Wukong are you busy!?

He was with MK, eating and laughing..

- Yeah! Come and sit with us..

I approached Wukong and sat near him, as I don't know MK and I'm scared from people I don't know..

- So, Mk this is Y/n, Y/n this is Mk!

Mk smiled friendly, and said:

- Nice to meet you, Y/n.

I smirked and nodded my head slowly.. He looked disgusted so I guess he found that reaction creepy, fine, it's and I didn't mean to.

As the time passes, MK goes home and Wukong is happy for seeing him.. Am I jealous from a boy younger than me??

I gazed at the place where he sat and thought about that.. I looked creepy as I guess...

- Let's do anything inside..

He cut my thoughts so I turned to him very quick..

- He's a young b.. I mean uhhh yea of course.

He stood up and took I hands, we both got inside his house.

He got some papers and colour and we started drawing..

I was thinking, what should I draw?

- Wukong.. let's draw each other without looking.. I mean draw me just the way you see me, and I'll do the same.

He nodded and turned to start drawing, also did I.

__ (this always means time skip)

- I finished mine.

- You've to wait then. I didn't yet..
I said while I'm adding his details..

I love him more than anything else.. who don't? And I know how much fur does he has!! Maybe there are other girls who say the same, but they don't know him that close.

I'm actually very lucky because I'm his friend, and he liked spending time with me.. or I think so..

I turned and looked at him with a chuckle..

- I'm done!

He turned quickly and put my portrait on the floor and looked at me nervously.. I noticed he drew me very beautiful.. and.. I don't know but this girl is more beautiful than reality! I blushed a little and showed him my one, looking away.

He liked it as his expression said, and smiled in a surprise..

- Can I take it and hang it on my wall?