Macaque X kidnapped female reader.

Yeah, I love Macaque.

Words: 672.
_____

Narrator's pov:

"Hello, sir." Macaque said in a low voice trying to be polite, smiling with a yellow smile trying to make it nice as well, "Oh. Macaque, again." Mr.H/n, the father of Y/n, said to Macaque.

"Where is Y/n? Is she with you?" He said, "Nah I didn't see her for a while. I came here to ask about that.." Macaque answered, "Do you know where she is?"

"No.. I don't." Mr.H/n said nervously, "May you look for her?" He asked, "I will do. Have a nice day." Macaque said, his tail moving very nervously.

He left H/n and vanished in his shadow teleportation..

______

Macaque's pov:

I was wondering about how she disappeared, sitting with Wukong in the flower fruit mountain, watching him on his hammock, he looked at me and smirked, "Oh. The love bird came looking for a help. Isn't it wonderful?" he said with a smirk.

"Wukong, I'm not here for jokes. I want your help only!! The kidnapper wants me to kill you.. I found this paper with a threat message from someone who would hurt Y/n.. I'm really confused.."

"Anyway, show me the message." He said, leaving his hammock adn looking at me..

I handed him the message, once he read it his eyebrows met, "Oh! She'll be dead if you didn't kill me! That's so sad.. I think I'm out of this until she's.." I didn't let him complete the word, my hand held his neck, my fingers blocking his breath, "FVck off Wukong!! Stop being so selfish!!" I yelled full of angriness.

"Blahh blaahh! You're the only selfish here. You want me to hurt myself for some mortal kid!"

"You are immortal, silly! I won't be able to kill you!!" I yelled in angriness, "You will only have to act you're fVcking dead to the fVcking kidnapper!!"

"Ehh calm down, I'll. But what's in the return?" He asked with a smirk, "Maybe I'll not punch you?" I said coldly, "Anyway, come with me." I said, pulled him and vanished in the shadows.

______

"Are you sure that's enough!?" Wukong whispered loudly, his body was covered with fake blood, I and Mk were behind a camera getting it ready..

"Yeah pretty sure." I said, approaching him then sticked a fake scar on his chest, then threw a knife full of blood next to him.

"Woah woah man!! Don't throw it like that it will hurt!" he said, "Yeah. Anything." I said, returning back to Mk, "Now, I'll take the photo." Mk said.

He took the photo of Wukong on the floor, full of blood with knife beside him, and scars all over his body.

"Perfect! Now we've to.." I said, "We have to what!" I looked at Wukong, "Wukong.. where are we supposed to find the kidnapper!!" I asked, "Heh. You're not! I'm him."

Moments passed, I was freezed gazing at him, "W.. wait what? You ki-"'

"Nah. I didn't. She's in my house playing with monkies. You can.." I didn't wait to hear him, I just disappeared in the shadows as he said that.

_____

Y/n's pov:

I was on the floor playing with a little fluffy monkie, it was jumping, trying to talk to me. I felt a dark figure next to me, I turned to him with a gasp, as he pulled me gently and looked at me..

"Sweetie, are you ok!" He whispered, I felt him very nervous and tensioned.. I wondered why, but I didn't comment that.. "I am fine.. b.. but why are you calling me sweetie? That's not usual.." I said, looking away with light crimson cheeks..

"It isn't my normality. But you're just special.." He said, kissing my forehead slightly and sighing in relief.. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked curiously, he just smirked and looked right into my eye, "Nevermind, Love. You're ok now!!"

____

Short, Ik.

I'm working on another one better.. the special of 1k!!

See ya soon.