Ao lee X fem reader

I'd to do something for Ao lee cuz I'm soo obsessed, maybe Mk the next time!! 😭💪🏻

Words: 1.5k

Not a request.

Bs:
You woke up to find out your powers had gone, you decided to ask your bsf - ao lee for help.
Note: Ao lee has a crush on you, and you never noticed.

Tw: maybe some blood.

That will be my most fav story!!

____

Y/n's pov:

I woke up, my bones hurts from the dancing night I had last night.. I was tired and annoyed from all of that exhaustment..

I grabbed my phone, and the cycle started running: I scrolled down, down and down.. but something got my attention.. there was a demon in the city.. again!!?

That's fVcking crazy.. I decided to find it, I looked for my magic sword and started taking deep breaths..

But nothing happened.. where's my powers..! I wondered why, but I had no time to think. I moved quickly to the place I knew that demon were at.

But once I were there, I heard a crash and something hit me.. I turned around, to find the demon right behind me!!

“So, the green pony girl is here! Omg I'm so scared!!” He said sarcastically, “Heh. You've to be. This green pony girl will kick your ass!” I said, pointing with my magic sword to his face, his confidence look and smile showed up once nothing happened when I did that..

My eyes widened, I tried to do that again.. nothing happened!!

Sh1t sh1t sh1t that's so awkward..

“The next time, you have to bring me some hero. Not a pony barbie!!” he said, I actually don't know what happened.. but I ran as I could..

I'm weak without my powers! I never thought about that.. Who would help!? I really need someone who's skilled..

I hid quickly, but it found me, I tried to run but I got caught. “Hah!! You're so weak to defeat me.”

“But I'm not!” some familiar voice said, then the demon got hit on its head, and blood and flesh exploded everywhere..

I looked who was that, it was him!! Ao lee!!

“Ao leeeeee! Thanks god you came and hel-” he looked at me seriously, “Why couldn't you help yourself!” He asked, I shrugged and looked at the blood, “My power doesn't work..”

He pulled my hand and walked away from the mess on the floor, “We have to check if everything's okay.” he said, then made a green gate, “Go, ladies first.” I smiled and walked in it, he then followed me.

_____

“Thanks for food. Now, do you know what's wrong?” I said, but he shrugged and pointed to me, “Try to use your power now..” I nodded and tried to focus.. minutes passed, and my power didn't work.. again.

We were in his, I was standing in front of the couch, with him sitting next to me.

“I REALLY DON'T FvCKING KNOW!! WHAT HAPPENED!!” I yelled, tears started falling from my eyes, I've never expected I'm too weak when my power isn't available..

“Y/n.. stop crying, I'll help you.” he said, pulling my hands so I sat down beside him..

“You are strong with your powers.. but without it, you're stronger. You just need some training to be able to use your power again..”