Macaque X fem reader

Words- 1.3k

I feel that's a bit relatable to me.

Y/n isn't feeling confident, she thinks she's fat but she's not, actually.
_____

Your pov:

I woke up from my bed, feeling some curious eyes watching me, I was right.. it's Macaque here again.

I didn't feel surprised, he was following me for months, telling he likes being me but I actually can't believe it..

Nobody loves me.. I'm really ugly and-

"Are you going to gaze a lot!" He asked with a smirk, "Look, who's talking.." I looked away, an annoyed expression on my face showed up. I looked at him again to find him looking at me with a smirk..

"Uhh what you want?" I asked annoyingly, "I want to go out with my princess.." I rolled my eyes, "you still like me?! That's stupid." I said, "No one likes me." I got up and left him feeling a bit sorry for him.. I don't know why I treat him like that while I'm not beautiful in the first place..

"Why, princess? You're beautiful.. smart.. and.. I just like to be with you.." he said, then he stood up and opened the window, "Anyway, have a nice day." He said simply, but I yelled, "Wait!! This.. does not mean that I.. do not agree." I said looking away..

______

"What do I've to wear!!" I said, looking at the clothes in my closet.. many of them made me always feel comfortable..

He approached and put his hand on my shoulder, looking at the closet.. I raised my eyebrows, and looked at him, "Uh.. what's.."

"I like this one.. that would make our clothes matched." He said, grabbing a dress that I'm really in love with, but I don't wear it when I'm with someone, its colours was similar to Macaque's fur and face mark..

"I.. I.. uhm.. may you look for something else?" I looked away feeling his upset looks, "No.. I've never seen you wearing this, and you've to now."

I looked at him, his face was really serious.. I looked away and sighed then nodded, "Okay. I'll.."

I took the dress and ran to the dressing room, I quickly got a belt to hide my weight.. I didn't want to lose his attention anyway.. I put on the dress and it looked so beautiful! I felt surprised and happy at the same time, and quickly went out to him with enthusiasm!

"I am not.. believing my eyes.. you're.." He said looking at me, his eyes widen and his eyebrows raised..

"You were lying!! How can you tell me that you are not beautiful and no one likes you and you are real pretty!?" he yelled, I chuckled with a light blush on my cheeks..

"Can I hu-" He didn't complet and looked at me, "We have to go now, shall we?" I said quickly, trying to avoid his question..

____

We were in the park, I was really amazed and feeling happiness inside me..

"So glad you came with me..." He said holding my hand, I felt my smile widen, I just saw something and quickly pointed to a game close to us, "Look over there!! I want to try it!"

It was a rollercoaster, I wanted to try it, specially with Macaque..

"Fine. Let's go." he said, then pulled me gently over there. I was really excited to try it with him, and I wanted to see his reactions..

"In the first carriage!!" I said, pointing to it, pulling him over there. I got in and so he did.

I was really excited!! "Have you ever rode this?" I asked, he shooked his head and smiled..

Moments later, the roller coaster started working and we started moving quickly, I snuggled him, feeling a bit scared..

It was so fun, and minutes passed, we finished and the game stooped, so we got off, my body was shaking and he was laughing at me.

"Ehh that's so terrifying.." I said, "Heh. You're so cute when you're terrified." I looked at him, "Huh!" I said, blushing at him, "A.. anyway, won't you choose the next game?"

He looked like he's thinking for seconds, then nodded, " I want to try the house with creepy figures inside. It's called.."

"the house of horrors;?" I said quickly, he nodded, "Yeah. This."

"Fine.. I think it's over there, let's go see it!"

______

Minutes later, we were inside the place, it was real wide with rooms and trails inside it.. it was empty as no one gets inside it. I looked at him with excitement, "May we explore the rooms? I'm really excited!!"

He nodded and grabbed my hand gently, heading to one of the rooms..

Once we got inside, I looked around.. the place was lighted with red, some terrifying statues in the corners.. I was real anxious.. I felt they were alive.

I got surprised when all of sudden Macaque pinned me to the wall, I blushed and looked away, he smirked and approached his face from mine, "Oh, my shy princess." he said, then kissed my jaw gently..

I blushed even more and looked at him quickly, "W.. what's wrong!! W.. why you're so close like this!" I said, his smirk got wider, "I know. That's why we're here.. I just want you to be mine!" he said, looking at my eyes.. I felt he's serious this time.. more than usual.

"W.. why me? I mean.. I won't refuse, but why me.."

"You are loyal, pretty, smart.. I don't know I just love you!!" My eyes widened, did he just confess!!

"Y. You love me!!" I said confusedly, "Yea. I know that's so hard for you to believe, but-"

"I love you too, Macaque.." I whispered, it was really hard and confusing for me to say it that easy. I was only blushing as his hands became around me.

"Well, finally. Now, let's con-" He didn't complete and furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him..

"W.. what's wrong?" I asksd, looking at the direction he's looking at, I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged..

"What is wrong Macaque?" I asked, he looked at me seriously, "We aren't alone." he said easily and looked back to the statues around us..

I looked at them and snuggled Macaque, he looked at me and started laughing..

"Let's leave. I was just joking with you." I sighed in relief and then he pulled my hands out..

"I used to play hide and seek her in houses of horrors.." I said, then I looked at him, "Can we play it together?" I asked, he looked at me for moments then rolled his eyes, "I am not a kid."

I chuckled, "Then what if I gave you something for this? A kiss, maybe?" I asked, he smirked and looked at me, "Well, I can't say no to such a suggestion. you've five seconds to hide." I nodded then quickly ran.

I hided in a place which were full of blood, fake blood I guess.. I was totally disgusted from it.. moments passed, he didn't show up.. I looked out of my hiding place and looked for Macaque with my eyes, but I did not find him! This made me nervous...

But out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me on the floor. I looked at him, my breathing went so fast.. it was him.. I blushed for thinking he was on top of me.. I quickly looked away..

"Found ya. Now, you've to give me what's mine." he said with a playful smirk, I looked at him and nodded, "I keep my promises." I then approached from his face, but except of kissing him, I pushed him and rolled over..

I didn't want to touch the blood at all..

"Well, I think you do n-!!" he said, but I interrupted with a kiss, he just kissed back, his hands on my hips.. Moments later, We pulled off to get some breath..

"I wish I could did that for hours. Now, another round?" I chuckled and stood up, "Yeah, of course."
_______

Note: Macaque knew someone's there, but he didn't tell her as he didn't want to make her tensioned.

Soooooo this is a long story. Idk how but that's good.