Monkie kid X reader [smut] p1

Requestor: Giselle582676

Y/n is working at Pigsy noodles with Mk, your boyfriend who's older than Y/n with only two years.

Words - 867

Tw: smut.

I'll make it of 2 parts cuz I'm really lazy and I've to post.
Have fun.
____

Narrator's pov:

"Hey Mk! Do you need any help with that?" Y/n said, pointing to
Some noodle orders, "Huh? No I'm fine." she approached him, "Sure?" he nodded and put the bag of orders in his car, "You wanna come with me?" he looked at her, "Yes, please." he then pulled her handa and walked to his car.

"Uh.. Mk. The noodle box is pierced!" she said, her eyes widen, "Uh FvCk!! WHAT'S.." He ran to the back of the car and took the bag, some noodle soup filled the bag.

"Sh!t. Pigsy will put me in noodle soup!" He cried, looking at the bag, "Why would I??" Pigsy yelled, his head was looking out of the door, he then gasped and approached them, "Mk what did you do!!?"

He looked at the noodle bag and then at Mk, "What the hell did you-"

"I'm sorry Mr.Pigsy.. I will work for an overtime." Y/n said, taking the bag from Mk's hands and looking to pigsy.

"Oh! I see! Now follow me to the kitchen. Mk! You've to deliver five orders then you can come and have a rest." He said, then he entered the shop again.

"Why, Y/n?" He asked her, "Why did you help?" she looked at him with a smile and said nothing, then entered the shop after pigsy.

_____

Hours later-

Y/n's pov:

I knocked on the door of the shop then the door opened, "Hey. Is mk here?" I asked Pigsy, "Nah. He's in his house." I nodded, "Ok. I'm going there." I then left and headed to his house, which was a bit close to Pigsy's shop.

Minutes passed, and I were knocking his door, he opened and looked at me, a smile found its way on his lips..

"Hey! Mk. How are you?" I asked, "Fine, darling. Come in." I got into the house and sat on his couch, "So, do you have any plans for today?" he asked, he closed the door and approached me..

"Huh? No no." I looked at him as he sat right beside me..

“Thanks, Y/n. I'm thankful for what you did.” he said with a smile, “You don't have to..” you leaned with your head on his shoulder, “No, Y/n. I've to be grateful for being with you.” he said and then hugged me gently.

I blushed and smiled, “Yeah, being with someone like you is an awesome thing..” He looked at me, “Your voice is tired. Do you need to rest?” he said, “I.. I think so. I'm going to my hou-”

“Why don't you sleep here?” he asked, our eyes contacted for seconds so I looked away, “Okay.. I..” I struggled to find something to say, but I just stopped talking as he stood up, “Follow me.” he said, pulling my hands to his room..

“Oh.. your room is very tidy!! More than mine!” I said, he approached his bed and quickly tidied it..

“All except the bed.” I said smirking so he looked at me and approached, “Yeah. The most important place for relaxation. Now, good night.” he said and walked off the room..

“Wait! Won't you sleep with me?” I asked, “I mean, Sleep here?” He gazed for seconds then nodded, “Ok..”.

____

“Y/n..” he whispered, “Are you awake??” I opened my eyes and looked at him then nodded, “Yeah. I feel a bit tired but I can't sleep.” I murmured..

“Fine.. I can't, to.” he said, his hands were playing with my hair, “What about having.. uh..” he seemed to struggle with words, I thought I got what he meant, so I blushed..

“A.. I understand you.. You don't have to continue!!” I felt blood filled my cheeks, “I. I don't know.” I murmured and looked away..

“Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, I'm just having some.. sexual feelings for you recently. But..” I interrupted him and put my finger on his lips, “I just got surprised. I'm yours, Mk. If you needed something just tell me.” I whispered with a smile then sat properly, “Now how do people do this? I've never experienced before..!” I continued.

“Wait.. you really don't know??” He asked seriously, so I nodded..

“Oh.. I'm really.. look I'm going to tell you, ok? Now.. take your shirt off.” I blushed, as he never seen me without a shirt..

“Huh? Why?” I asked, “Do you trust me?” I nodded, so he took my shirt off slowly..

I took a breath and looked at his eyes with a blush on my cheeks..

“You’re pretty..” he said smiling, I then chuckled and looked away.

That's a bit embarrassing..? I guess so. “Do you have to take your shirt off too?” I asked, “I will..” he took his shirt off so I smiled, “I didn't know you had these muscles.”

_____

I'm not very good writing smuts' and I just feel lazy

Tomorrow I'll complete (:

Have a nice day.