Wukong X devil fem reader.

GUYSSSSSS I'VE TO DO THIS.

Requests at the request page.

Thanks for 227 Views!.
This is a bonus story as you're my fav readers.

Please add a vote, it helps me a lot .

So the story is Y/n is a demon, The great sage knows but he tries to help her change to the best. Idk if fluff, but I guess it's!!

★Some parts in this story are fluff★

Words: 2.56k

___

Y/n's pov:
You're at a restaurant, waiting for Wukong to come, as he asked you on a date to this restaurant.. and as the time passes, he hadn't come.. it's now 11 pm and the restaurant is going to close soon.. "Hey miss. The restaurant is closing. Are you waiting for someone?" The waiter asked, "Huh? No. I'm leaving right now.." you said standing up and exiting quickly..

You sighed, Wukong never was late, so why he's this time?? You stood for minutes and stopped a taxi, got in and then you went back home..

___

Two days later, he called you, and asked you to meet him at the flower fruit mountain.. ok this time you'll finally see him. You got ready and went there..

Time skip - flower fruit mountain

you was sitting on his hammock, waiting for him with disappointment on your face. It's been two hours since you came, and he didn't show up! You decided to wait for half an hour, then leave. But suddenly, some shade of someone approached you.. you turned quickly, looking right beside you.. it was monkey king!! The great sage.. but..

"Uh.. sun, did you burn your skin or something?" you said, his skin was black and his face mark was light red. "haha. So funny girl!!" he said sarcastically.. "Are you even Wukong!! Wait you're not h.." he interrupted "Yeah I'm not him. I'm getting that alot.. anyway, I'm Macaque! Six eared Macaque." you smirked, and looked at his face, "Yeah, what do you want, Monkey king's clone?" you said with a smirk, "Huh. Nice name.. anyway, have you been waiting for him so long?" he asked with a smirk, his sharp fangs appeared shiny..

"Y.. yeah. It's not your b.." he interrupted again "You've to run, little girl. He's a hero, you're a demon.. it doesn't match. he's narcissistic, too!" his smirk got wider, and you looked at him angrily.. "Sun is not nar.." he interrupted for the last time " Believe me, he's. He'll hurt you at the closest chance to help himself. I know him more than you do!!" he said, then he vanished in creepy dark shadows..

You blinked for seconds then sighed and looked around.. you felt some drops of water on your head, you widen your eyes and realised that it's raining, and clouds became darker as soon as the lightning and thunder started..

"Shit! That's so.." you were interrupted for the fourth time "Hey princess!! Sorry for being late. I was saving the world!!" it was Wukong on his special cloud, you turned to him, water had covered you from head to toe, his golden fur was shiny and wet because of this rain..

"Y.. you were late.. I mean.." you said, your bones were trembling.. "We can talk about that after changing these wet clothes and drinking hot chocolate!!" he said, grabbing you using his tail to his cloud, he held you tightly and moved as fast as the cloud could move..

You both entered his house at the mountain, he quickly brought you some large shirts and approached you. Your body was shaped by your wet clothes, he gazed at you for seconds, so your face went light shade of crimson.. "Uh.. Wukong, please don't look at me like this.." you whispered with low voice.. "Huhh what! Girl I'm sorry for this." he approached again and started taking your shirt simply..