Monkie kid X reader [ smut ] P2

Words- 465

Requestor: Giselle582676
___

Narrator's pov:

“I didn't know you had these muscles.” she said in a flirty tone,  “Now, what we've to do to start?” she asked.

“Will you just trust me!” He asked in a serious tone so she nodded very quick, “Always.” he approached her and started taking her bottom clothes quickly.. she just looked away and her face was very crimsoned..

He then took his clothes, they're now fully undressed and both of thier faces are red.

“Uh Y/n! You're so hot and beautiful!” He said, she blushed more and covered her face by her hands, “Uh just let's start doing that!!” she said with a low voice, he then sat on the bed and pointed on his lap, “Sit here.” he ordered, she quickly obeyed and sat there. He was facing her back..

His hands moved downwards, to her area, moving by her belly and thighs. “This part, it's called uh.. vagina.” he said touching it, she felt trembled and looked at his hands..

He started moving his fingers slowly and started inserting them inside of her.. she felt pleasure in her veins and closed her eyes because of the feeling, he moved his fingers inside her slowly.

Y/n felt something inside her building up slowly.. she closed her eyes and let the pleasure flow inside her.

“And this, is penis.” he said trying to look at her eyes, “And this what you've to feel inside you.. do you want to?” he asked her, she just nodded, “Now lay on the bed..” so she layed as he told her.

He spread her legs apart and took a breath, enjoying the view, he started moving slowly till he was inside her.

She groaned in a low voice as he grabbed her legs gently.. she closed her eyes once he got inside her body..

She moaned in a very low voice as he moved his hands over her body while moving inside of her very quickly.

“S. Something is.. is coming.” she whispered in a low voice, he kissed her neck gently, “Let it come.” he said, his warm breath was touching her skin..

“Uhh That's s.” he interrupted her, “Shh have fun, kid.” she looked away then moaned softly as he pushed her body a bit harder.

“Moan my name, Y/n!” He whispered near her ear.. “Uhh Mk.. I'm very.. uhh-” she closed her eyes as she felt something inside her, “I.. it's coming..” she whispered, “Let it come, love.” he told with a low voice.

Moments passed, both of them came and sighed in relief..

“Did you enjoy this?” He asked, “Yea. As long as you do.” she answered with a smile then threw her head on the bed.

______

It's a bit short. Soo sorry for that.
I'm writing in the "Both of us" book, did you like it 🙃?