Macaque X female reader

THANKS FOR THESE 100 VIEWS. I'M VERY HAPPY RN!!

SO this is a gift for you, I'll try to make it amazing this time.

You're Mk's friend, he's younger than you, and you dated macaque by mistake..

Words : 1121

Requested? - Nah

I'm using a paragraph way to write. It's my first time so why not?
_____

"Heyy Noddles boy!" You exclaimed in joy once you saw Mk at Pigsy noodles, you sat and looked at him with affection..

"Hey Y/n! How are you today?" He exclaimed back with a smile.. "I'm fine. So, do you have a lot of delivery work today?."

"Not much. Do you want to come with me?" You nodded excitedly and stood as you watched him load his noodle orders into his delivery cart.

" Do you want help?" you asked nicely "Yeah I guess." He answered you and pointed to the noodle orders at the counter, "This is over there. Bring it over here, please." You nodded and took it and headed towards him.

" Thanks! Now get in the car." He said as he put his noodle orders in the trunk and got in next to you.

You were looking at him smiling all the way.. Minutes later, you reached a place far from Pigsy Noodles..

"Who lives here?" You asked, "I don't know..! Let's see." He got down and pick up Order noodles and knocked the door.. You followed him and stood right next to him.. "How do you think that you will deliver the order this time?" He said, so you nodded and took the order from his hand and stood in front of him facing the door..

Moments passed until the door opened.. It was someone who looked like Sun Wukong that you know but you don't know this person..

"Hey! Here you go, order some Pigsy noodles." you said looking at him..

"Who are you?" The person said, "The noodle boy is supposed to deliver it to me!!" The person said suspiciously, "Oh no.. there he is behind me. I'm just handing in the order this time..."

He nodded and took the noodles.. "So, who are you?" He said "I'm Y/n.. Mk's friend." I said..

" I didn't know the noodle boy had gorgeous friends, like ya!" he said in a flirty tone smirking..

You blushed and felt confused, "Oh.. that's very kind of you, sir.." you said with difficulty and in a low voice."The name is Macaque. Six-eared Macaque." he said with the same smirk..

"Hey you are you flirting with Y/n!! Just take your noodles and pay for it! No more, no less!!" Mk said angrily.. "Someone is jealous here!" Macaque said in a provocative tone.. "No!! I'm not jealous!!" said Mk

"Anyway, this gorgeous is so sweet. Does she work with you?" Macaque said with a smirk, "No I'm just his friend!" I said, my fingers trembling.

"Fine. Take this money." he said, then handed me the cash. "Th.. thank you." I said taking it."

"Come on let's go!!" Mk said, grabbing my hand and opening the car doors.. I got into the car quickly and looked at Macaque with the tension still inside me.. we started moving as soon as Mk got into the car.

___

Three days later, ( Idk why three but anyway ) Mk told me he's tired, so I suggested to take his place at work. I was a good driver so why not?? He agreed and soon I was at Pigsy noodles with a smile on my face.

"Hello Y/n" said pigsy "Where is Mk?" He asked.. "He's tired. I'll take his place for today." he nodded, "Fine. I'm ok with that. So these are the orders you're supposed to deliver.. you nodded and took them and walked out to the little delivery car, put them in the trunk and got in the car.

Time skip when she's back to noodles pigsy
You came back to pigsy noodles with a smile, and stood near the counter waiting for him to come and give you more orders.. But suddenly, Macaque entered the place..

"Ohh it's a good surprise. Are you the noodle girl today, gorgeous?"
You blushed as he called you this, "Uh.. yeah. Is there something I can help with?" You said nervously as you struggled with your shyness.. He smirked and said nothing.. He kept staring at you..

"Is there something wrong?" You asked with a frown, you became more nervous from his stares.. "Yeah. Come with me I've something to show you.."

You looked in hesitation for seconds then nodded, he took your hands and You both disappeared into the shadows

"Uh.. Where are we?" you asked, your bones were trembling nervously.. "Are you scared..?" he asked, his smirk got wider.. "Me? No. I'm not.."

You were at a cliff, with a very pretty view.. " What are we doing here?" I asked "I want just to spend time together. Shall we?" you looked at him, more nervous, and said: "Uhm.. yeah.. but why me?" I looked over the cliff.. "Don't you think about that. We can play anything here instead." he looked at you..

"Like what?" you asked, "Ugh.. hids and seek, maybe!?" You nodded and hided your eyes, and started counting from one. "We didn't start y.. uhh anyway!!" he said then silence was the only sound around.. you opened your eyes and looked around..

"Uh.. uhm.. where are you?" You said in a low voice, but no one answered as you expected.. You looked around one more time and started looking for him...

____

Five minutes later, you became tired of looking for him, and you sat on a rock in disappointment.. "Macaque.. where are you!!" you exclaimed, no one answered.. did he leave you here alone? You thought, but suddenly a fluffy furry hand was on your shoulder..

"Did you miss me, sweet kid?" he said, you turned to him and yelled, "Where were you!! I got tired from looking for you, all of this time!! Why did you leave me like that!!" You said angrily..

"Heh. You're so cute once you get angry." he said, putting my hair back. I blushed, my face went red as hell.. "H. Huh? You think s.. so?" I said, my words are trembling.. "Yeah. Now it's my turn to find you

He covered his eyes and counted, as you stood up and ran very quick to hide.. "Ready or not, I'm coming!"

____

So Ig this is the end of this os
Did you like it? Tell me, I hate open-ended stories. But as we guess they would play for sometime, maybe?
I've no Idea! So the next one is about mei. Have fun and enjoy your day.