Ne zha X fem reader

Words - 472.

So, you, Y/n is Ne zha's boyfriend. She went to his house for dinner, both of them were interested and excited..

Fluff
Tw:
Light cursing

I think it'll be a bit cringe when she calls him Nene!! 😭
Just forget it.

___

Y/n's pov.

I cut off my sleep with a call from Ne zha, I grabbed the phone and looked in it for moments, gazing at his picture, processing everything around me in my head and trying to remember who am I and who's Ne zha, and finally I realized and answered.

"Good morning kiddo! How was your sleep?" He asked in a very powerful voice, "And you dare to ask me.." I said in a sleepy lazy voice, "Girl! We've to go out today. I want to see you.." He said, "FVck you Ne zha!" I yelled with an angry tone, "When?" He answered in an obvious flirty tone, I blushed and looked at the phone..

"What now!? I mean, why did you call at five am to tell me that?" I asked, trying to hide my emotions, "I am in front of your door! You've to get up now!"

I looked at the phone in a shock, "What! You came r- right now? I know you love to meet me, but I.. I'm not ready yet!" I said, quickly running to the bathroom, he said "Heh? I just wanted to see you, I'm waiting now." He said, then hanged off the call. I quickly brushed my hair then I just added the perfume that he always liked, wore the best clothes I've it took me half an hour, before I headed to the door quickly..

I said "G- good morning, how are you Ne-" he pulled my hands gently and said "Good morning sweetie.. Looks like you're really happy to see me." He winked, I just looked away and yelled, "No no no stop embarrassing me with your sweet words like this!" he chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Come on let's go now.. I don't want to fall again." he said, "Fall for what?" I asked, he chuckled and said nothing.

"What do you mean??" I asked and looked at him, he pulled my hand as a car was actually going to crush me, "Shit, aren't you going to not focus on the way?" He said in an annoyed voice, looking at me. I smiled sweetly, "Sorry. I was- uh.. focusing how handsome are you -" it was so hard to say, but I had to make him feel less angry.. he didn't help but smiled a bit and pulled me to him, "Fine. That's a very good excuse." I chuckled and walked with him till his house.

______

Sorry - a short chapter, but I promise there's more, in the coming one.

See you later 👌🏻💗