Chapter one.

"Nala".. my mom yelled my name from downstairs. I sigh getting out of my bed and walking towards her room.

"Yes mom?" I ask her with a certain tone in my voice I know she will probably would say something but I can't help it. I honestly hate today already it's 9am..

She looks at me with her pretty chocolate eyes. My mother was the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her Pretty long dreadlocks, her soft dark skin, her beautiful long legs and arms. She was truly a beautiful dream and my dad made sure she knew that everyday.

He looks at her with so much love so much passion. I hate it. It's gross.

But in reality I envy it, I crave it, I want a boy to look at me the way my dad looks at mama. With his entire being and more.  God I want to cry.

Nala grow a pair.

"What is wrong with you pretty girl? why the tone?" My mom asked raising her perfect brow concern all over her face. My mom worried about me a lot. I hate it. So so much it made me feel like a burden.

You see I'm one of those people with the mindset. Just close up,don't let anyone see you fall, don't let anyone see you break, because they'll use it for their own sick pleasure.

"Nothing mama I'm fine what's wrong?" I asked giving her a tight smile she just looked at me deciding not to push. My mom was always the understanding parent.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me before school starts tomorrow!?" She asked so excited you can see I'm her eyes she wanted me to go.

I did not want to attend in fact I wanted to return to my room and go to sleep but seeing so much hope on her face and in her eyes how could I say no? She just wanted to spend time with me.

"Sure mama I'll go get ready" I told her.  Walking out her room I heard a excited laugh followed by a clap come from her. I smiled to myself, it's just a few hours Nala.

***

After taking a shower and doing a light face of makeup. I decided on cargo liked jeans a white crop top and a grey jacket. Paring it with some white sneakers. After being indecisive for 10 minutes trying to decide if I wanted a ponytail or to leave it down I decided to leave my curls down.

After closing my room door and saying goodbye to my dog who laid on my bedroom floor. I headed downstairs towards the kitchen where I knew my mom would be. I don't know if it's just my mom but it's like every time we go somewhere before we leave she's in the kitchen.

This lady is literally insane.

She turned around a smile creeping on her face. "Oh my love you look absolutely gorgeous!" She said kissing my forehead. "Thank you mama you do too." I smiled before heading out the door to wait for her In her car.

I was so ready to get back home but hopefully we have fun.