Chapter six.

Waking up from my sleep, I see Nala. She was asleep, she still managed to keep my head on her legs through out the night.

She looked so beautiful sleeping. I was mesmerized by her beauty. The time was maybe 10am. We had over slept for school although that was probably best considering it was thunder storming outside.

I don't know if her parents are home so I'll just wait here until she wakes up. Sleeping with her was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time.

I decided to watch a movie on her tv until she woke up, maybe I'll doze off again. Laying down back in her lap and watching the movie I start feeling my self drift off to sleep.

***

Waking up from the nap I took earlier,I noticed Nala wasn't in bed anymore. Where was she? I cam hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Why do you look so concerned?" She asked me holding a plate of food. Handing me the plate of food which I obviously took, it smelt and looked heavenly.

"You cooked for me?" I asked her eating the food.  I haven't had a proper meal in days. I go days without eating, bad habit I know.

"Yes I cooked for you, you're in my home." She chuckled before pulling out a canvas and a stool.

I thanked her and ate my food quietly, as she painted whatever she was painting, I noticed her laughing to her self. Her laugh was so pretty. I also noticed she changed from her pajamas into sweats and a hoodie.

I decided to not mess with her and just went back to sleep. I don't know why but after eating that meal I felt a wave of sleep coming over me again it's probably because I haven't really been sleeping either.

I can hear light tunes playing in the back ground. With Nala humming softly to them. I'll just sleep for maybe thirty minutes then I'll go home.

***

Feeling someone shake me awake. I groan at them rolling over to see brown chocolate eyes looking at me softly.

"Get up ares it's two o'clock, you've been sleep for hours now."

"Alright I'm up" groaning I got out of bed,it's late now I should probably head home. I don't know if mama is home or not. I prayed she wasn't.

"I got to head home Nala,thank you for letting me sleep here and stuff. I'll see you at school tomorrow" walking towards her room door she followed behind me leading me to the front door. She asked multiple times to just stay another night because she didn't want me walking.

She explained to me she couldn't drive during the night and she would take me home early. But I declined.

"Nala the walk is right up the street it's fine, thank you" and with that I left waving her goodbye.

Before I could make it to the end of the driveway she ran up to me.

"Here take my number and text me when you get home." She said taking my phone out of my hand and putting her number in. Saying  goodbye to her once again I walked away he heading home.

I actually lied my house is not up the street it's actually thirty minutes walking distance. But I didn't want her to worry for me.

I just hope my mama wasn't home yet.