Chapter seven.

I couldn't stop thinking about him,he clouded my mind.

When he slept in my bed he looked so peaceful,when he ate the food I cooked him he looked so happy. In Ares eyes you couldn't see anything besides hurt and sadness.

I didn't notice at first but Ares had so many tattoos. He had them on his chest,his stomach,his arms, everywhere.

He was perfect. So very handsome. So curious of my life style even curious of the music I listened to. I enjoyed his company. I enjoyed the night we spent together.

But I was scared I'll let him get to close, I couldn't do that again. My heart has been hurt and stepped on so fucking much.

I've cried oceans worth of tears over people . I promised my self I wouldn't do that to myself anymore. But something about Ares was different, he was different. He had issues that was easy to tell from the scars on his arm that he used tattoos to cover them up..

It's been about ten minutes now since he left from my house. He claimed he lived up the street. He should be home now.

Deciding to take a hot shower, I stripped from my clothes putting a shower cap on and stepping in my shower and just standing there for a while doing nothing but thinking.

Thinking about everything that has happened in my life, I feel tears roll down my face. I hate feeling sorry but I can't help it, I've been through so much. So much shit, I hate it, I hate it so much.

I wonder when will the time come when I'll be happy. Truly happy, without any bullshit.

***
After putting on my lotion and doing my skin care I check my phone.

Unknown: I'm home Nala.
Me: Good, good night.

And after that I turned my phone off, call me a bitch or whatever. But I refused to let me develop a attachment to him, because that's what I do, and it always starts off like this. Making sure he's safe making sure he's ok.

Getting in my bed and turning on a random movie, I decided to just drift off to sleep until morning. Him clouding my mind until I officially fall asleep.

***
Ares pov~

Finally getting to my house I immediately text Nala to let her know I made it home.

Walking to the front door to open it but my key doesn't work. Did she really change the locks this time? Letting it go I remember I left my window unlocked. Walking over to my window and trying to push it open but it doesn't work. I try again and again to open it but it doesn't work.

After multiple attempts to open the window I can feel tears come in my eyes. I hit the side of the house anger clouding my body,anger and sadness.

What type of fucking mother locks their son out of the house in the middle of October? The temperature has dropped now. Running a hand through my hair. I let out a frustrated sigh. I fucking hate my life.

Going to bang my hand on the door you can hear ruffling come from the living room.

"Mama please let me in, I'm sorry for what I did just let me in. Please." I cried to her. Banging on the door. You can hear her laughing from the inside of the house.

"Ares get off my fucking porch before I call the cops and you know I will." She said through the door.

I knew she would she's did it before, but she would probably just make up another lie to the police and I'm sure they'll believe her because I'm legally an adult now. God I hate my fucking life.

Just walking away tears rolling down my face. I don't know where else to go. Going to the nearby park. I just sit on the bench looking at the clothes Nala gave me along with the toothbrush I used and of course my phone was dead. Fuck.

God please kill me now.