Chapter Five.

A ring woke me up from my nap. I looked over to the brown skin beauty looking at the movie playing on her tv.

"Your phone has been going off for about 10 minutes now. You're a heavy sleeper." She said keeping her brown eyes on the screen.

"How long was I sleeping Nala?" I frowned rubbing my head. She answered telling me I've been sleep for about three of the movies she's watched.

I nodded checking my phone thirty-eight missed calls from my mother and a thousand messages from her. Ranging from her telling me to 'come home' and then 'Don't even come home I'm changing the locks.' She always got like this I'll just sneak in through the window.

Getting out of the bed and looking for my shoes. "Where are you going?" She paused the movie. "Home." I answered quickly. I needed to smoke.

"It's a thunderstorm out there you can't walk." She said shortly. Getting out of her bed pulling her shorts up that had ridden down.

"Just sleep here I'll get you some clothes" she told me leaving the room. It was going to be a long night.

Walking back in the room she handed me all clothes with fresh tags on them. Why did she have these?
Without questioning her I started pulling my hoodie off along with my tank top under.

"With the hell are you doing?" She yelled covering her eyes.

"I'm getting undressed you told me to change?" I responded to her question.

"Not in front of me dick head. In the bathroom" she pointed towards her conjoined bathroom. I let out a quick laugh before heading in the bathroom.

I should probably shower. I'm sure she won't mind me showering. Turning on the shower and getting out of previous clothes . I stepped into the warm shower grabbing the washcloth I began washing with her body wash. Coco butter.

After my shower I step out quickly drying off and throwing on the new clothes Nala gave me. Waltzing out her bathroom you can see her hair was in a type of material I didn't know what it was called though.

You can tell she freshly showered considering she was putting lotion on plus her she  had changed to a black crop top and some shorts. By shorts I meant ass shorts.

It's going to be a long fucking night.

I guess she noticed me staring at her head because she looked up at me from her sitting position asking me what I was looking at.

"Oh urm sorry, I was just wondering what's the black thing covering your hair?" I asked lowly.

"It's a bonnet. I wear it to protect my hair. A lot of black women do. You've never seen one?" She laughed to herself. I told her no I've never seen one.

"Is there anywhere I can smoke?" I asked her after a few minutes of silence. I was very stressed out I was over thinking my heart was starting to feel heavy.

"Just smoke in her Ares, it's fine" smiling at me she handed me one of her lighters. It had her name written on it with a heart.

"Thank you. Do you smoke?" I asked rolling the brown paper. She gave me a simple nod before playing some low R&B music and turning her L.E.D lights on a purple color. I was sitting on the floor and she slid down in front of me. After inhaling the weed I passed it to her. Her taking it and hitting it. We do this back and forth letting the smoke cloud her room.

                                        ***

After a few minutes of silence I looked up at her to see her already looking at me with low red eyes.

"You're so pretty Principessa" I tell her letting my eyes roam her body. She was absolutely breathtaking.

"Thank you baby" she thanked me looking me in my eyes, I wanted to make them roll back into her head.

Stop being a pervert.

Standing up excusing her self and walking out her room going God knows where. I stand  up from my spot on the floor and I head over to her bed getting under her covers. Dozing off every now and again. I decided to just turn my phone off for the rest of the night.

She walked back into her room holding a bag of chips and sodas. Getting in the bed next to me she offers me the snacks but I declined. Turning the music and lights off and turning on a movie called 'escape room' I feel sleep taking over my body. I lay my head gently on her lap. Her thighs where so thick.

I want them around my head.

She lays her hand in my hair playing in it while still eating her chips and watching her movie. I soon drift off to sleep but not before mumbling.

"Grazie per una buona notte bella." I could stay like this forever.
(Thank you for a good night beautiful)

"You're welcome Ares" she says giggling to her self.

Soon after I feel asleep with her playing in my hair.