Chapter four.

As we left the class room I followed closely behind her. I mean I don't know how I was going to get her to hang out with me for our "project" but I was going to.

Her hips moved with so much ease like  nothing I've ever seen in my life. I can feel my body heating. She was so damn sexy.

Following her into the cafeteria staying behind her without her noticing me. Maybe I'll "accidentally" run into her.

Oh how original Ares.

"Are you going to talk to me or just keep stalking Me?" She asked me turning to look up at me.

I just laughed it off I can feel myself blushing.

How embarrassing.

"Well I was just wondering when you wanted to start our project? You know for class?" I asked her laughing awkwardly.

She smiled at me. Before telling me I can join her at lunch and come to her house after school.  With a simple nod I sat down at the lunch table.

"Are you high?" She asked randomly. Was she looking at me? Did she think I was cute? She smelled good like vanilla,she was pretty.

"I was. Why?" I asked quietly, she was the first girl I've ever paid attention to. I was almost nervous.

Oh my god you don't say? I totally didn't notice.

"Well your eyes are red and you quite literally smell like a bag of weed." She told me bitting her Banana.

I laughed lowly. As I observed her I noticed she had a hundred piercings going up each of her ears, and a gold hoop hanging out her nose.

"What's your last class Principessa?" I asked the pretty beauty in front of me. She really was a princess. My princess. Am I being maybe a little delusional? Yes. But she doesn't know that.

"You're Italian?" She asked me looking at me with those pretty brown eyes I gave her a nod answering her question. "Oh and I don't have anymore classes I'm going home." She told me shortly after. What did she mean she didn't have anymore classes? It was 10 o'clock.

"We have 3 more classes left." I told her. Maybe she was new.

"Yea I know. I'm going home my important class is a college course which was first period and the other three are pointless I'm skipping." She replied to my previous statement with so much attitude. I loved it

She got up from the table throwing her banana peel away and walking towards the back exit.

Getting up quickly and following her. How could she just skip? Did her parents not care? Is she going to fail?

She pushed the double doors open and walking towards a black g-wagon.

Fishing for her keys in her tote she unlocked her car door. She looked back at me with a blank expression. Moving my eyes down to her plump two toned lip. Her lips where so perfect. I wondered how they'll look around me and on me.

Perverted bastard.

You are literally my thoughts shut the fuck up.

"Get in the car or I'm leaving" she told me from the driver seat. I loved her attitude.

She cranked up her car driving out the school so fucking  fast. She drove like a bat out of the depths of hell.

I made a mental note to always put my seatbelt on with her in the driver seat.

She turned the music up. The lady signing sounded beautiful she was singing about something being on and on.

"What is this song called?" I asked her as we approached a red light.

"On and on by Erykah Badu. She's a neo soul artists." She answered my question. Turing the music back up.

Her music taste was something I've never heard of, she had all types of music on her playlist. Girls at my school don't play music like this. Her playlist consists of R&B,Neo soul,Rap,Pop, I mean the list goes on. Although she did explain to me some of her music taste was a little like the girls at our school.

After driving for sometime we arrived to a beautiful bricked house. Her parents must not be home. Getting out of her car we walked to the door when a golden retriever came running towards me.

"Hi buddy" I rubbed him. I asked her what his name
was which she informed me was Simba . I looked at her raising my eyebrows? What kinda name is Simba.

"I was 12 when I got him and I was obsessed with lion king don't judge me." She said quickly before heading upstairs me and the dog following closely behind her.

"Wait here. Mk?" She told me closing the door on my face. Around 5 minutes later she opened the door wearing basket ball shorts and a over size shirt.

"Welcome to my lovely room." She said followed by a laugh. Her room was pretty. She had a million plants,tapestry covered  her room fairy lights hanging up around pictures on the wall she had a piano in the corner along with the vanity and some very beautiful painted art on her walls some of the art sitting on the floor she must've ran out of room. So pretty.

"We can watch a movie if you want too?" She asked sitting on her queen size bed.  I nodded and she opened Disney on her Tv clicking on some movie called Princess and the frog.

"I've never seen this what is it about?" I asked her curiously.. Her jaw physically dropped. She began asking me how I've never seen the movie. Followed by it's the best Disney princess film along with some movie named Moana, Tangled, and Mulan. I just shook my head to each one. With the hell was she talking about I've never heard of these movies in my fucking life.

Because you don't do shit all day but get high

"Well I guess me and you are having a Disney princess movie Marathon." She told me pressing  play on the movie and getting comfortable in her bed. I got in the bed next to her. Only sitting on top of the cover. She told me I can get in the bed but I declined so she handed me a blanket.

Any thing to spend more time with you Principessa.