Chapter ten.

I kissed her. I couldn't help it. She looked so beautiful. So perfect.

She made me forget about everything I felt, she was a drug. It's like she was prescribed to me she was my drug.

Kissing me back without hesitation, our lips moved in sync. They were so soft. Moving my lips from her mouth I moved to her exposed neck. Sucking on different parts of her neck leaving a mark, my mark.

A moan came from her pretty lips. Groaning into her neck I can feel my self get harder by the second. God I needed her.

"Found it" I groaned. I let my hands roam all over her perfect body, Touching her ass and giving it a squeeze another light moan left her mouth I could make her feel like this all night if she allowed me.

She pushed my head away from her neck looking me in my eyes with so much lust.

"Let me. Please " She whispered. I nodded my head I'll let her do anything she wanted to. Anything. As long as I got to be with her.

She moved down my neck leaving kisses in her path. She touched down my body causing a moan to come from me. She laughed to her self. Her laugh did things to me I couldn't even explain.

She continued her attack while moving her body against my dick. Throwing my head back against her headboard. I was hard as a rock right now I needed her I needed to be inside of her.

"Fanculo la Principessa proprio così" I moaned to her.
(Fuck princess just like that)

She continued her attack on me until she suddenly stopped..

"We should stop." Getting off of me and locking her self in her bathroom.

Did I do something wrong? What happened? Getting out of her bed I knocked on her bathroom door.

"Nala what happened? What did I do?" I asked her. She unlocked the door walking out.

"Nothing Ares you didn't do anything. I promise." She smiled softly. Calling me over with her hand and pulling me next to her.

She made me lay down next to her. I didn't say anything I would rather be next to her then anywhere else in this world. I needed her so much. She was my air, I needed her to breath and I haven't even realized it.

She nuzzled her head in my neck touching my face and playing in my hair. I moved my hands up and down her back.

And for the rest of the night we didn't say anything. We just fell asleep. Well she fell asleep first. I didn't mind though I watched her sleep. How she smiled in her sleep was perfect.

My girl was perfect.