Page 2 - Found a stray gay

The Apocalypse:"Attention! This is not a test! The day has come of all have feared, the apocalypse is here! I rea-peat! The apocalypse is here! Everyone hide! Get weapons and store food! Please stay safe everyone!"The TV repeats. It's already started two years ago, I'm hiding in the mall. Everyone I know is dead, It least I think. I'm scared, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm starving and tired, I get up from my hiding spot, I should find some food before I starve to death. I hear moving around in one of the shops, I go to see what's happening

cause it doesn't sound like the undead. I peak around the corner and see... Hmm, It's a person with red hair..? He quickly turns around and I hide quickly. "HELLO?? HOT ZOMBIE MAN?" The someone yells. They sounds oddly familiar, also why did they say hot zombie man? Well maybe I should try to befriend them. But what if they aren't kind?? Eh what do I have to loose?" U-uh hello?" I walk into the store the someone's in while I say that. "Wait...WHAT THE *beep* IS THAT DUCK?!" The someone runs over to me and hugs me and then, it's Row!

He's alive! I almost didn't recognize him, he looks quite different. "ROW?! YOU'RE ALIVE!" "YOU THINK I WOULDN'T BE?" "LISTEN I KINDA LOST HOPE AFTER I SAW PEOPLE DYING IN FRONT OF ME" We argue. "That's...actually fair. Anyway we should head to my base because... Gay I don't know" He says. "It's not far from here so just follow me" I nod at Row and walk with him. Once we get there I look up at Row's base and..."YOUR BASE IS A DAMN WALMART?!"

I yell. "It's better than nothing." He says in responds."Fair enough." We go into the walmart and Row leads me to where he's been staying. He's been staying in the toy isle, "You can sit there I'll make you a little bedroom." I sit on a chair where Row said I should sit clearly made for toddlers, I look around the base Row's where hes been staying at. Theres anime posters, Hatsune Miku, Junkrat, Don't starve together and etc."Here, we can add more to it sometime but its got a bed, ducks and plushies :)"He says. "Thanks Row, I do appreciate it." "Well a rat helps another rat!" He smiles.