Page 9 - Death

(jk, no one dies.... Unless?)
___

I wake up in fear from a nightmare, I look around my surroundings and spot Temmie and Row both sleeping.

Row was on the floor with a strawberry on their forehead? And Temmie was sleeping next to me, upsidedown. I sigh and stand up going over to the kitchen.

I grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water. I drink the water from the cup.
'Bleed..' I finish the glass of water and put it in the sink.

I climb up a latter to the top of our base, It's mostly a storage room on top of our base where you can see everything in the Walmart.

A lot of junk is up here. like, Expired bird food, ripped posters, destroyed paintings, sponges with bites taken out of them, and the sniper I found in page five- WAIT. That's where I put it! I've been looking for this everywhere.

I pick it up and aim it at a broken window, 'I wonder if this has ammo...' I think to myself. I press the trigger and.... Nothing happens. I sigh and then Bobert goes in front of the sniper.

"Bobert I wouldn't go in front of it-" I say, Bobert takes a packing peanut out of the sniper and a loud bang fills the silence, then glass shattering.

I look at Bobert and smirk, "WOO!!! THAT WAS COOL!" I yell, Bobert tweets at me in agreement. Bobert flys back up on my head and disappears in my nest of hair.

I inspect the sniper for a bit and then hear glass shattering from a distance. I look up from where the sniper is and realize there's a hoard of zombies.

"Frick... The bang must of alerted the zombies.." I mutter, "Well Bobert, time to see if this can do any damage?" I ask the bird on top of my head. He tweets and I stand up, I aim the sniper, closing one eye to focus, and.... BANG! The leader of the hoard falls down and lies there.

I smirk and watch the other zombies look towards the loud sound. They start slowly walking towards me, some running. I aim my sniper once again and... BANG! Another down!

I jump down from the top of the base and fall, "Ow... I really expected to super hero land..." I stand up and pull out my dagger. I shoot one of the fast ones and run towards the hoard. 'I'm way too confident for this! Here's where I die!' I think to myself.

I block some of the zombies from biting me and stab them in the head, I pull out the dagger from the zombies head and put one of the zombies head throw a pole next to me.

Bobert tweets and I look at the bird that's flying to my right. I raise a eyebrow at Bobert carrying a eye ball. "Bobert drop that, that's disgusting." I say as I throw one of the zombies teeth in my pocket.

Bobert tweets, disagreeing but drops it anyway. I was about to scold Bobert when I get pushed to the ground by something running into me.

My left eye gets pushed into a steel bar and yelp, I instinctly punch the thing in the head. Obviously a zombie and it falls to the ground. It was the one I put threw the metal bar.

Must've wanted to get it's vengeance before it died. Welp, "L!" I say putting my fingers above my head in a L shape. I stab the last zombie in the head and walk back to the base.

I open the door that's on backwards and see Row and Temmie standing in front of the door with worried expressions.

"Uh, nice weather we're having?" I say, awkwardly. "Where were you?! Me and Row have been worried sick! They cried seven times!" Temmie yells. "And why do you have blood all over yourself?!"

"Uh, long story short. I was playing with my sniper and a hoard of zombies found the base and I killed them. So it's not my blood"
I say.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLACK EYE-" Row yells.

----------
🤔