Page 7 - *Minecraft zombie noise*

"BUT NIGHTMARES ARE SPOOKY!!" Row shouts. "It's fine, I'm fine, it was just a nightmare." I say, not at all dead inside. (Totallyyy.) I get up and ignore what Temmie and Row is saying. Mostly because I can't hear them currently. I walk to our make-shift kitchen and grab a slice of bread, I grab a butter knife and open the lid to the creamy peanut better. Yeah I don't like crunchy, come at me >:( I grab a butter knife and put the knife in the peanut butter, spreading it on the bread slice. Slice yourself. I take a bite out of the bread after pulling down my scarf. "Duck, what was that about?" Temmie asks coming into the kitchen. "It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it, it was just a nightmare." I say, I put my scarf back over my mouth. Temmie sighs.

"Just, tell me when you want to, okay?" He asks. I nod my head. "We're gonna go look stuff that seems it least a bit useful so, get ready if you're not." He says, walking out of the make-shift kitchen. I walk out as well and go into my room. I decide that I'm gonna wear, well whaddya know! My classic black hoodie, oversized jeans, my shoes, and my red scarf! Even though I was already wearing all of it, I'm still gonna say I put it on just now cause I'm going clinically insane! I walk out of my room and greet Temmie and Row as we head out of the Walmart.

.

I stare at a chocolate bar with a bite out of it, "What do we think of this Bobert? Is it still edible?" Bobert tweets and hops down on my finger, "You're right, tastes the same, it's just heathier and who's looking for heath in the zombie apocalypse? Surely not me!" I stand back up from my crouching position and walk away from the half-eaten chocolate bar. I bring my finger with Bobert on it back to my head and he hops back in my nest of hair, he hides himself in the knot that I need to get out.

I turn to the isle that Rows at and he's staring intensely at something, I walk behind him to see what it is and it's a... "Row, why are you staring at a bag of marbles?" I ask. "Oh *beep* I thought it was candy." *He responses. I sigh, pinching my nose bridge. Temmie comes in the isle with a can of dr pepper. "How the frick?-" I say. "Yeah, somehow this can wasn't shot open, and it's still cold!" I just stare at Temmie in confusion and then I hear stuff knocking over in the other isle. I turn around and peak into the other isle to see a hoard of zombies. I smirk and turn to Row and Temmie.

"Code zombi- okay wait who named that the code." I ask, "I did, it just makes sense who wants to keep track of all the codes, I don't wanna." I was about to argue until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to see a zombie touching me. I scream and it gets knocked down by a... Dr pepper can? I see Temmie come up to the knocked down zombie and smash it's head in with his bat. He hums a song by Melanie Martinez while heading towards the zombie hoard.

I turn to Row and see him with his chainsaw already powered on. I sigh and follow Temmie into the zombie hoard. Row comes from the other corner and starts chainsawing zombies heads. It's getting everywhere really. A splat goes on my cheek, "ROW! YOU GOT BLOOD ON ME!" I yell, drawing all the zombies attention to us if Row hasn't already with his chainsaw. Row yells something that I can't hear over the chainsaw and goes back to killing the hoard. I look over to Temmie who's bashing zombies heads in while still humming Melanie Martinez. I sigh and pull out my dagger, I stab all the ones in the forehead that come near me.

I hear a tweet come from the floor and I look down and to the left to see Bobert getting attack by a zombie. 'Why is he off my head?!' I think in my head. I run towards the two and stab the zombie in the back of its head and kicking it's limp body over to the wall. I crouch by Bobert and gently shake him. "Bobert?! Are you okay?!" I yell, I feel my eyes burning as I look at Bobert. His eyes are closed and he's not breathing. I pick him up and hold him in my palms, I look around to see Row and Temmie still fighting the hoard, then I hear a tweet.

I look over to my palms and see Bobert alive and healthy. He was playing. I laugh and hold Bobert close. "Oh you are so going in your cage when we get back." I say between chuckles. I stand up and put Bobert in my hair. I turn around to see Temmie and Row covered in blood. "We did it." Row says proudly. "They got blood all over me." Temmie says and Row still stands proudly. I roll my eyes and grab the bags that are filled with supplies we gathered. We walk back towards are base and it turns dark. I put Bobert in his cage and I lie on my bed, crying myself to sleep.

________

I did this in one day I'm proud of myself :D