Page 8 - Content deleted

(pls don't copy right me for the last page feastables don't taste like Hershey's 🙏🙏)
.

.
I wake up to music blasting in my ears, 'I must've left my ear buds in..' I think to myself. I get up from my bed and walk over to Bobert's cage. I unlock it with the key for it, Bobert tweets and flys up to my hair. I snort a laugh,

I walk over to my closet and take out jeans. I put on the jeans and a dark blue hoodie since my black one is dirty. I take out my scarf and see a huge stain on the front of it.

I sigh and throw it in the laundry basket, I take out a mask that has a smile on it and put it on my face. I had some spare just in case for this.

I walk out of my room and go into the living room. I see Temmie and Row singing along to a song. I hold in a chuckle and sit down on a chair, watching their karaoke.

"CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORKK!!" Temmie sings. "C'MON LET YOUR COLORS BURST!" Row sings and waves at me to sing the next part. I roll my eyes and get up. "MAKE THEM GO! UH, UH, UH!" I sing.
--
After a few minutes the song finishes and everyone is laughing. "We slayed that." Temmie says. "For real." I say and Row nods.

"Wanna do another?" I ask and both Row and Temmie nod. I turn on a song and...

"I, Know a place! Where the grass is really greener!" Temmie sings. "Warm, wet, and wild! There must be something in the water!
Row sings. "Sippin' gin and juice!" I sing.
--
After the song, me and the other two are sitting on the couch, well. I'm over in the corner so they don't see my face while I'm eating my pancakes. after a lot more songs. We're watching a rip off movie called down. A parody of Up if you couldn't tell.

After I finish my pancakes I join the other two on the couch, I sit in between Row and Temmie. You aren't enough.

I watch the TV with the other two and my eyes start to shut, I slowly fall asleep during the movie, going into a most likely nightmare.

_____________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT PAGE BRKSBDSJ