Page 10 - afternoon walk

(IM RUNNING OUT OF TITLE IDEAS)
------
"I do?- oh yeah, a zombie jumped onto my back and made me face plant into a metal pole" I say, casually. "It hurt tbh."

Temmie throws a ice pack at me and I catch it. I put it on my eye, "I'm gonna go change, after do you guys wanna go on a walk?" I ask. Row does a thumbs up and Temmie nods.

I go into my room and change into a white t - shirt with a tomato on it saying ketchup on the bed.

Perfect for a walk. I change my pants into black jeans, I tuck my shirt into my pants and put my shoes back on. I look in the mirror and... I smile, I feel a bit more confident today.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen, I grab a water bottle, screwing off the lid and fill it up with ice and water.

I screw the lid back on and walk into the living room with the two goobers.

"We ready?" I ask. Temmie and Row get up. Temmie's wearing a plain pair of jeans (with blood stains) and a Melanie Martinez shirt.

Rows wearing a pair of shorts with sharpie drawings on them and a tie-dye shirt. As well as a hat that I found that says 'I'm gay in dog years'

"I think so?" Temmie says, looking at Row who does a thumps up. "I'm silly." Row says. I snort a laugh and go to walk out of our base.

The other two follow me and we walk past the broken down arcade. I hear a dramatic gasp and I look over to see Temmie looking at a lake that's not polluted.

"OMG, can we please?" Temmie asks, looking at me with sparkles in his eyes. I turn to Row who is doing the puppy eyes, and he opens his hands.

Bobert flys down in Row's hands and also does shiny eyes.

"Oh my gosh, fine!" I say, giving up. Bobert flys back up to my head and the two run towards the lake.

I sit down at the shore of the lake and watch the two splash each other.

I stifle a chuckle and watch as Bobert flys off my head and joins them. It's times like these that I forget there's a zombie apocalypse going on.

I hear a shuffle behind me and my reflex's pull out my knife. I stand up and turn around, putting my knife to the body's throat, I realize it's a non infected.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry-" I cut myself off as I look at the person. "Delilah?"

.

.

.
_______
A/N
lol cliffhanger L
Also sorry for the short page 😔🙏