Page 4 - DAD/MOM!

BRO I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE SPELLING ERRORS I SUCK 😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and decide to go find out what that noise was, apparently it was just Row knocking something over in the middle of the nightA few months later.I wake up knowing Row is likely not awake, I get up and get dressed into my black hoodie some over-sized pants and, lastly my scarf covering my mouth. I slip on my socks because it's very cold in the walmart and I rather not walk on the cold floor. I walk towards the living room Row built, I sit on a gaming chair and scroll on pinterest.

Row walks up to me and pours a handful of bird seed on my head. "ROW! I JUST GOT ALL THE BIRD SEED OUT FROM A WEEK AGO!" I yell. Row smirks and sits on the spongebob toddler chair eating a chocolate bar. I get up walk to the fridge and open it. "ROW DID YOU GIVE MY FOOD TO YOUR DAMN CATS AGAIN?!" I yell. "NO PROOF!" I hear footsteps run away then a thud. "WHO PUT THAT WALL THERE!" I walk over to the wall where Row ran into, I look down to see Row on the ground. Turns out he passed out,

meh it least he's getting sleep. I walk back over to the gaming chair and continue to scroll on pinterest. A few hours later Row wakes up and I'm starving. Row gets up and walks towards me. "Did you put that *bleeping* wall there?" He asks sounding crazy. "Row how the- Tell me how will I move a wall from across the room?" I ask. "I DON'T KNOW YOU PROBABLY HAVE MAGIC OR SOMETHING?! YOU IN CREATIVE?!" I sigh and get up. "C'mon get your shoes on, we're going to get food for me since you gave it to the cats." "STILL NOT PROVEN!" "Just get your shoes on." I slip on my shoes grab my dagger and wait for Row to get ready.

" I slip on my shoes grab my dagger and wait for Row to get ready

Row comes out wearing (THAT ABOVE) "Really Row?" I say. "I mean it's true." Row says. I roll my eyes and we walk out of the walmart to a looting place. Me and Row go into a nearby shop and start looking for food, as we look for food I hear footsteps. "R-row... Did you hear that?" I ask. We turn around to see hoard of zombies coming towards us! I look at Row terrified as he thinks of what to do. I think for a split second and "Row! I-i think we have to split up! I hate to do this but I think its the only way to get out of this!" I say on the verge of tears.

Row looks at me with a concerned frown but nods, I run to the left and Row runs to the right, after a good minute of running I look around and try to figure out where I am. I don't recognize where I am. "ROW!" I call out. "ROW!" I repeat. My breathing gets heavier and then I see a silhouette in the distance. "ARE YOU A ZOMBIE!?" My voice cracks as I yell. "No I'm just trying to get some food. Wait you sound familiar... DUCK!?" I hear the voice call my name. "T-TEMMIE?!" He runs up to me and hugs me. I hug him back, "Are you okay Duck? You look like your about to have an anxiety attack." Temmie asks concerned. I pause for a second.

"I-i lost R-row." I say sadly as I chew on my necklace. "ROW'S HERE?!" Temmie yells, I nod then Temmie drags me out of the grocery store and I learn its a trader joe's. As we walk out of the trader joe's and then I hear...a lawn mower? I hear glass shatter and hide behind Temmie. Then a lawn mower pulls out in front of us, I look over Temmie's shoulder and... "Whats up homos!" It's Row! Thank god. "Row you gave me a heart attack!" I yell at Row. "SOrRy" He says. "I got food though" He hands me a bag full of actual edible food. I smirk. "Soo... Can I stay at your guy's base?" Temmie asks. I look at Row. "Sure." Row answers. "I'm going to regret this aren't I?" Temmie says. "Yep, you are."