Chapter 12- Love not hate

(Back to Scarlett's pov)

It's the day after my date with Jay. Yes I'm calling it a date. It had to be one. But if it wasn't, then I'll cate it a date anyway. He doesn't have to know, I wish he did though. I wish I could call him mine.

A text from Abigail dragged me away from my thoughts. *Hey, tell me everything that happened yesterday.* i looked at the text, confused. How does she know I was with him yesterday? I didn't tell her. And that's what I texted back. As I waited for her to finish typing, I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea.

What felt like an eternity later, she finally answered me. I nearly dropped my drink when reading her message. *I was at the park with Tom yesterday and we saw you two having a picnic then we saw you again walking round. You were holding hands, he held a picnic basket in his free hand and you held a rose in yours* She saw me? That's not good.

I ran up the stairs trying not to drop my tea. Just so I could call her. I would need to get out my pjs first, mainly because it's ten in the morning.

"Hey," I sounded anxious when I answered the phone.

"Are you guys together?" Great now she's asking questions.

"No were just close friends."

"Close Friends my ass. You have to be together." As she was explaining all the reasons as to why me and Jay should be together. He texted me *BALA BALA BING BONG* what the fuck, I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Jay just sent me a silly message."

"What did it say?"

"Bala Bala Bing Bong!" She shook her head.

"You guys are crazy!" She took a sip of what looked like a glass of water. But, knowing Abigail, it was probably alcohol, "And your definitely made for each other!"

"For once I'm gonna agree with you on that."

"Your finally admitting it?" She covered her mouth with her hand. Before I could speak, I received a message from Jay *Hey can I ask you something?.*

"Oh my freaking god!"

"What." She shouted down the phone, "what is it?"

"Jay said he wants to ask me something."

"Oh my god answer him now."

"Ok ok." I pressed the keys on my phone *Whats up?* It took a moment for him to reply. *Do you want to go ice skating with me later?* I asked Abigail what I should reply with.

"SAY YES!" She shouted at me down the phone.

"But we were supposed to hang out today."

"We can hang out some other time. Say yes to him or I'll do it for you."

"Ok fine." I held back a smile as I wrote my response *Where shall I meet you?* Abigail looked at me with a smirk on her face. I have her a death stare.

"You guys are too cute!" Is all I hear her say before reading Jays next text. *Your house. My mom will pick you up then take us straight to the ice rink.* Shortly after this, I end the call with Abigail so I could see him.

"Hey, you look amazing!" Jay stated at he stepped out of the car to open my door for me.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I sat down

"Haha funny." He closed the door for me before returning to the front seat.

After a short drive to the ice rink, Jay opened the door for me again.

"Stay safe you two, I'll be back to pick you up on a few hours." His mom shouted to us before Jay closed the car door.

"Lead the way, m'lady!" Jay smiled at me. He's soo cute oh my fucking god. I love his smile. I love his eyes. I love his personality. I love him.