Chapter 14- Truth revealed

The next day, I woke up and got ready for college like normal. When the buss pulled up to the bus stop, I could see someone staring at me through the window. This creeped me out a bit but I shrugged it off and tried to forget about it.

"Hey Scar." It was Jay. Jay was the one looking at me, great. I sat next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder. "Why do you look soo confused"

"Your not normally on this bus."

"Do you not want me hear." He gasped and put His hand onto his chest.

"Oh shush, of course I want you here." I dropped my head onto his shoulder. He looked down at my phone as I took a photo of us.

"That was such a mug oh my god."

"No it wasn't, you looked good in it." I put slapped him hand lightly. Or not so lightly, you'll never know. Getting off the bus, Jay walked down the steps then held my hand as I walked down them. We walked towards the gate. Jay gave me a kiss then walked off to his form room. I'm sure he was smiling, I mean I was.

I turned around to walk towards my form room, only to see Abigail and Tom staring at me. Shit. I walked in the other direction as fast as I could.

"Scarlett Hendrix stop right now!" She said my full name. I'm fucked.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Don't act innocent. Did Jacob just kiss you? Is something going on between you two? Are you guys dating?"

I interrupted her, "Yes, yes and yes."

"Finally, we've been waiting for this day ever since you guys met."

"We?" Thomas looked between me and Abigail. He looked confused.

"Ok I have." She hugged me, "I'm soo happy for you. Your dating the man of your dreams." I looked at Thomas in a way that said 'help me'

"Ok let's get to form, shall we?" He locked his arm through Abigail's and we started walking into school.