Chapter 15- Double dates

(Jays pov)

Today, me and Scar are going on a double date with Abigail and Tom. Since we are going bowling, I decided to wear my grey jogger shorts and a cream-white baggy top. I've just left the house, and I'm heading to the end of Scarlett's road to meet her. She hasn't answered me yet though. She's probably still asleep, like always. I waited for ages until I finally saw her. She wore a black crop top and her favourite jeans or cargos. I don't know which one they are.

"Hey princesa!" I embraced her in a light hug.

"Hi love. Sorry I'm late."

"It's ok you don't need to apologise, I was just early. Now come on, let's go meet the others." I held her hand as we walked the streets of the town.

Arriving at the bowling alley, we saw Abigail and Tom waiting for us in the arcade. Before I had chance to say hi, Scar ran up behind them and scared the shit out of Abigail. We all laughed and this angered a lot of people. Oops our bad. Walking away from the arcade, we went towards our designated lane for bowling. After setting up our names on the machine, a man came over and asked what we wanted to drink. I ordered a Coke, Scar ordered an Oasis, Tom ordered a Sprite and Abigial ordered Fanta. We started to bowl. After our hour of bowling was up, we went to the McDonald's that was about a five minute walk away. Me and Tom had a cheeseburger each, Scar and Abigail had a six chicken nugget meal each, and we all had a large fries.

After we ate, we all went round to Scars house to watch a film. We sat in her bedroom. Abigail and Scar lay at the top of the bed, whilst me and Tom lay between their legs. I had my head on Scars chest and Tom lay his head on Abigail's chest. You wanna know what makes it cuter? The girls were playing with our hair.

(Scarletts pov)

Today is our first double date. I really hope it goes well. I decided to wear my Beige cargos and a black crop top. I'm supposed to be meeting Jay, at the bottom of my road, in half an hour and I'm nowhere near ready. Kinda because I've just woken up but that's not the point. Anyways, I curled my hair and left it in rollers whilst I did my makeup and found out my outfit. After getting changed and taking the rollers out of my hair, i looked at my phone and realised I was 10 minutes late. Oh no. I ran down the stairs and out the door. "Bye mom I'm going to meet Jay, Abigail and Tom. Be back in a bit." I slammed the door in a rush and ran down the road.

"Hey princesa!" Jay greeted me with a light hug.

"Hi love. Sorry I'm late." I felt really bad for making him wait here for me.

"It's ok you don't need to apologise, I was just early." He assured me, "Now come on, let's go meet the others." He held my hand and led the way.

When we arrived at the bowling alley, Abigail and Tom were in the arcade. I ran away from Jay and attempted to scare the shit out of Abigail, and it worked. You could probably hear her scream from miles away. This made a lot of children and adults angry. My bad. After talking to the person at the desk, we walked over to the lane we were bowling in. And, luckily for me, there was a vending machine full of snacks- M&Ms, skittles, bonbons, etcetera- right next to us. We set up the machine then ordered our drinks. After that we started to bowl. I went first, Abigail second, Tom third and Jay went last. We stayed at the bowling alley for about an hour before going to get food from the nearby McDonald's.

After we ate we all went round my house to watch a film. We ended up watching The Hunger Games. We all lay on my bed. Jay lay on my chest as I played with his hair and Tom lay on Abigail's chest as she played with his hair. Soo cute.