Chapter 13- More secrets

"WOAH SHIT!" Jay fell onto the ice laughing his head off.

"That's like the fifth time you've fallen over." I laughed before holding out my hand to help him up.

"Haha very funny, just because I don't have any balance doesn't mean you can laugh."

"I have every right to laugh at dumb shits like you." I tried skating off but he grabbed my hand, holding me back. We stood extremely close to each other. I could feel his breath on my face. He leaned closer to me. Looking down on me, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him. After that he took the opportunity and kissed me on the lips.

"Scar, your the prettiest and nicest girl I've ever met," He said after breaking away from the kiss, "I've liked you since the first time we met in real life. So will you please be my girlfriend?"

It took a moment for me to register what he just said. He does like me. This is the happiest I've felt all week. I took a breath before answering. "I like you to Jay, so yes of course I will!" As soon as those words left my mouth he embraced me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

We spent the rest of our day eating pizza in the lounge at the ice skating rink.

"Wanna go on the ice one more time before we go, love?"

I felt butterflies as he called me that. "Yeah only if you can keep up." I ran onto the ice and skated off before he could grab me again. He was right behind me.

"Ow." I skated into the wall and Jay cornered me.

"You idiot." He kissed me again. After that we skated round the rink together. He held my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine again. After taking our skates off, Jay called his mom and asked her if she could pick us up. "Ok thanks again mom, we'll be waiting outside when you get here!" He hung up the phone and we waited for his mom to pick us up.

Yet again, he opened the car door for me.