9 clockzin

(clockzin is my friend their oc and their tiktok is Jackson_dsaf also if my friend reads this srry if its not accurate or if some things dont fit by your oc)

you wake up the next morning and you go to the counter, cate is standing on a chair behind the counter ¨ hey cate ¨ you say and cate waves at you then you walk to the apple dislay and you grab a apple. then someone enters the store its a 8'3 tall person with 6 arms and a clock for a head. ¨ hello clockzin ¨ cate says, cloczin aproaches cate and you hear them talk about a missing kitten then you decide to approach cate and clockzin ¨ hello ¨ you say ¨ who is this? ¨ clockzin asks ¨ this is Y/N ¨ cate replies  ¨ hello Y/N ¨ clockzin says ¨ i heard some thing about a missing kitten¨ you say ¨ yes,  clockzin lost their kitten ¨ cate says. 

after a few minutes of talking to clockzin and cate you decide to go outside and you go back to the forrest to see if you can find a way back home then you see barnaby and wally walking in the forrest and you walk in the opposite direction trough the forrest, then you see a kitten.

(hello i wanted to do something so there are two paths but it will both still lead back to the same story at the end of both the choices so choose a path)

[ignore the kitten]

you decide to ignore the kitten and you walk away from it then you walk some faster and you run into barnaby and wally, you are scared of dogs and you slowly back away as barnaby and wally approach you, ¨hello there Y/N,  do you remember my best friend barnaby?¨ wally asks ¨i-its a d-dog¨ you say in a scared tone ¨dont be scared of me Y/N i wont hurt you¨ barnaby replies ¨what are you even doing here in the forrest?¨ wally asks ¨im searching for a way back home¨ you say and you notice that your voice sounds shaky and scared. then you decide to run back to the store. when you get to the store you see clockzin and then you notice that the kitten had followed you back to the store then clockzin goes to the kitten and they are happy

[bring the kitten to clockzin]

you grab the kitten and you take it back with you to the store where you last saw clockzin. while you are walking back to the store you see barnaby and wally again and you decide to start running to the store instead of walking and when you get to the store you see clockzin and you give them the kitten and clockzin is happy.

(now we go back to the story )

clockzin is very happy to have their kitten back and then you notice that cate is not in the store so you decide to go to Howdy who is now standing behind the counter and you ask him where cate is ¨cate is in her room with sally they are probably making stuff for sally their show that's later this week¨ howdy answers 

(im gonna make a comic for my tiktok about what they are making and some more stuff about sally their show so if you want to check that out my tiktok is Dsaf_Jane and i'll post it on there today or tommorrow [when im writting this its 15-06-2023 and its 13:55 pm])