prologue

It was late at night and we could see there was a party going on the cruise in the middle of the ocean

It was a success party for Maheshwari Industries which completed 25 years. And it's a more grand occasion because their baby turned 5 years old.

They made grand affairs that became the talk of the town. They are so busy enjoying knowing what is coming their way that will surely become the topic that no one will forget in the future.

They were all dancing and singing when Mr. Maheshwari gets a call which he hears makes him shocked and tense at the same time.

He looks around and finds both children and his wife enjoying themselves near the stage. He captured the blissful scene for the last time.

As he knows that it's the last time he is seeing his family and in the next moments they are all surrounded by goons with weapons in their hands.

The whole cruise gets hijacked by them. And in no time the atmosphere of happiness turns to fear.

An atmosphere of panic was created and one of the goons fired in the air, causing the jumper to fall. A five-year-old child who was with his mother started crying out of fear due to a loud voice.

Mr. Maheshwari's request in front of them to let the guest and children go they have enmity with him then he will do what they said but don't trouble innocent people and kids.

But they turned deaf to his request. They make him sign some of the documents and leave from there. Everyone signs in to relieve not knowing what is coming their way.

Goons went to the kitchen and took an oil ken and spread it everywhere and dive into the sea. And went to the boat which was standing by for them and one of them threw a firestick and fired a gunshot -aiming a gas cylinder before jumping.

The gas cylinder blasted and broke the wall of the cruise which caused the cruise to start drowning in water. People started shouting for help too scared to die.

The fishermen and a few navy boats nearby got to know about the incident and went to help. Though they were not able to rescue all of them.

Some had already fallen and some fell because of the jostling.

Mrs.Maheshwari who was running out with her kid also fell with his five-year boy because of that. The elder one sees this and screams mamma.

______________________________________

We can see the huge mansion present on the outskirts of the city inside there is a huge and lavish room was there and a man in his 25 is sleeping on his kingsize bed.

If someone will look at him going closely then he or she will realize that he was having a nightmare.

The dream was his reality. That painful incident is still fresh in his mind which changed his whole life and made him alone and orphan.