CHAPTER :- 2

Saurya took him to Mumbai and locked him in the Darkroom of his Den.

After that, he went to the office to complete his work which was delayed due to the mission now that this boy is in his custody, he will finish his work till then he will come to his senses.

At night Smit groggily opened his eyes and looked around but was not able to see anything as there was darkness everywhere.

He tried to move but his hands and legs were tied to the chair and his mouth was also tied with the cloth.

Realization hit him… if he was kidnapped but how last he remembered he was in the airport where security was there then how is it possible?

He wanted to pinch himself to confirm whether it is a dream or not but he was not able to move. He was struggling to free himself and felt pain and realized he was stuck. someone really kidnapped him.

But the question is why would someone do this? He doesn't have enmity nor is he rich enough to pay alimony.

Then what will be the gain of that person to make him his hostage?

He was having so many questions. but don't get the answer to a single question.

He was having a headache from the confusion and his closed mouth is not helping him. Who on the earth closed someone's mouth after locking him in some dark place?

He was cursing that dumb kidnapper in his mind. The stupid fellow doesn't even know how to provide a facility for the hostage.

A few times later someone opens the door. Smit closed his eyes because of the sudden contact with the light.

He opens his eyes only to meet with Ocean-like eyes who are staring at him without blinking.

He makes a noise indicating to him to open his mouth. though it comes out like a muffled voice.

A person opens his mouth and without waiting for a second smit starts his blabbering.

Smit - you idiot, stupid, jerk how dare you close my mouth and go away. You dumb head didn't even arrange anything to entertain me.

Kitna bore ho gaya tha main. do you know but how can you know that you are a brainless creature now why are you standing like a statue say something?

Saurya was taken aback by his non stop blabbering. How can someone talk like this knowing he is in someone's possession?

Saurya takes a deep breath and calms himself as he doesn't want to hurt him in any way but looks like it will be a hard task to control himself from lashing out.

Saurya -  ho gaya now finger on your lips. I don't want to hear a word more from your mouth.

Smit -  you dumb head can't you see mere haath bandhe hue hai? How will I put my finger on my lips? And who are you to order me and stop me from talking !! don't you have a basic general knowledge that Every person has freedom of speech?

Saurya lost his control and slaps him hard the corner of his lips started bleeding.

Smit - oww maara kyu lag raha hai you idiot...

Saurya while screaming shut up dare you utter a word.. Jabse aaya hu chapad chapad bole jaa rahe ho.

Shadi me nahi aaye ho meri Jo entertainment ka intzaam karke jaata....

Smit - par tumse shadi karega kon? Kaddu jaisi to shakal hai!! Main ladki hota to bhav bhi nahi data....

Saurya - tujse bhav chahiye bhi kise.mafia hun main koi college is awara ashiq nahi.

Smit chuckled and said zyada nahi fenk rahe tum.. mafia aur tum hahaha achha jock tha but dude unbelievable hai.

Saurya took out a gun from his pocket and cress it on his face and pointed toward his forehead...

Smit got scared and said what are you doing? Dekho ye khilona nahi hai lag jayegi tum naraz maat ho jao...

Saurya - kyu hawa tight ho gayi abhi to bahut bol raha tha... Ab main Jo puchhu uska sidha sidha bina baat ko ghumaye jawab chahiye warna saari ki sari goliyan tere bheje me utar dunga..

Ab bata tera baap kaha hai?

Smit - baap mujhe nahi pata to which Saurya again slap him hard and said sach sach bata kaha hai.

Smit - mujhe khud nahi pata woh kaha hai kaise hai...main juth nahi bol raha..

Saurya - achha pata nahi maloom to phone number bata main phone karke bulata hun..

Smit - Aap mere papa ko jante hai ?

Saurya - achhe se ab bol kaha hai woh kis bil me chhupke betha hai ..

Smit - mujhe nahi pata Maine bola na infact ap ko unka pata chale to mujhe batana!!!! Mujhe bhi unse milna hai.

Saurya - apne aap ko bahit sana samaj raha hai hmm ... Dekh ne terko nukshan nahi pohchana chahta ...meri duamani tere baap se hai.. Sarafat se sidhe se pata bata de ek baar tera mere hath lag gaya to tu azaad.

Smit - Mr.mafia apko kam sunta hai kya? Kitni baar bola Maine nahi pata mujhe in fact Maine kabhi dekha bhi nahi hai unhe....

Saurya - bewakoof samajta hai tu merko ,ki tu bolega aur me teri bakwas pe belive kar lunga hmm..

Smit - usme samajna kya hai lagte to certified bewkuf hi ho..

Saurya held his jaw tightly and said tu aise nahi batayega haina.. Baap par hi gaya hai lagta hai..

Tujhe kya lagta hai tu ye sab natak nautanki karke bacha lega use?

Abhi bhi vakht hai bata de varna achha nahi hoga...i am warning you.

smit role his eye and did not replied him Saurya thik Hai fir tuje shok hai mujhe gussa dilane ka to wahi sahi....

He opens his ropes and frees him and drags him to another room and jerks him inside with the force...smit fell down and hit his head on the floor.

He hissed with the pain. Before he can say something Surya turn and leaves while screaming enjoy with the creatures 🐙 kid have a good night...

Smit doesn't understand what he said until he felt some movements near his leg and looks around only to see so many different creatures...like rats 🐀, 🐜 ants, cockroaches 🪳,🦂🪲🐞 in a few minutes they start biting him.

He was screaming because of the pain and fear. He tried to run but something his foot hit something and he fell and injured his leg.

He was crying and screaming, please open the door... I am saying the truth!! Mujhe nahi pata but no one hears his pleads.. 

Finally, after a few hours, he wasn't able to bear the pain of his wound and fear he fell unconscious...

That's for now

Hope you all like the update. Do let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Suggestions and Scean requests are welcome...