🌺 CHAPTER :- 11 🌺

It's been two days since Rohan went to Bhuvneshwar. He is returning the next day morning.

Saurya is waiting for him impatiently!!! He was trying to contact him these two days but in reply, he only got the same answer, I
Will explain to you everything once I return.

Though he was getting frustrated with hearing the same thing again and again and not getting the answer yet he didn't have an option other than waiting for his dear friend!!!

On the other hand, Smit is well after resting for the whole two days. finally, Saurya showed some mercy on the poor guy and let him get out of the room to the home garden.

He spent almost the whole day out doing masti and playing in the heat!!! Which results is now his back itching and burning. He was not able to reach his hand.

Saurya saw this and got to know that something was troubling him and making him uncomfortable!!

He approaches him and asks him gently " What happened Smit, are you not feeling well"?

Smit - " Bhaiya dekho na my back is burning. I am not able to see or reach there".   

Saurya raises his T-shirt to see his back. He saw his back there were rashes and red patches.

He gasped and said, Smit your back had rashes formed. I told you not to play in heat and dust but no you never listen to me.

Now sit here till I bring cream. He screams from there only to call a servant.Kaka ice and cotton dijiye. 

After a while, he comes back with ice water, and clean cotton cloth, and some cream.

He asks him to lie down on his stomach after taking off his t-shirt. So that he can cure his rashes.

First, he wipes his back with cold water gently. Smit hissed in because of a burning sensation!!! After that, he applied the cream which helped to soothe the burn.

While applying his eyes fell on a birthmark on his back. He shows it for the first time. Suddenly he realized something and went back in the past.

It's the same mark as his brother had on his back. He clearly remembers it.

Flash Back

It was a weekend and his parents were at home after a long. As they had taken a day off to spend time with their children.

It's been a while since they didn't spend time with them because of a busy schedule at the office.

As per Saurya's demand, they decide to go swimming in the pool. Saurya and his father were ready to jump when his little brother also asked stubbornly that he would join them.

Their parents were hesitant at first as his brother was too small to go inside the pool and also sensitive easily catching cold.

But how can a stubborn one listen to them? He started crying loudly.  They try to coax him but it's of no use and at last they have to agree with him.

His mother helped him to take out his T-shirt and he happily joined his father and Saurya. At that time Mark on his back caught Saurya's attention.

He asks his mamma "See mamma Panda ki back pe Daag hai".

Mamma - Daag nahi hai ye bacha. It's a birthmark. mark on a person’s body that has been there since he was born.

Saurya - "Ohh"

Flashback ends

He clearly remembers that chat with his mother.

Seeing this mark, a new hope arose in his heart that this might be his panda!!! But again his mind refuses with the thoughts that it can be a coincidence. How is it possible?  They had searched for months but then hearts said that no one found his dead body.