CHAPTER :- 3

After locking Smit, Saurya went inside and set to have dinner but didn't know why he wasn't able to eat even a single morsel.

He doesn't know why but he felt bad when he realized that he did not even give that kid anything to eat.

He went from there without eating and trying to divert his mind from him.. So he starts doing work on his laptop!!! Yet he isn't able to concentrate on anything!!!! Being frustrated with the thought of the kid he decided to sleep.

Ha, so jata hun, varna us bache ka khayal pichha nahi chhodega.

He tries to sleep but again his face flashes in his mind. He tried hard but wasn't able to get any sleep!!!! He was getting agitated and frustrated. Why the hell his thoughts were not leaving his mind?

His heart replied almost immediately that's because you did wrong. You will not get peace when you hurt someone innocent.

His mind comes in defense saying no he is not innocent. He is the son of that murderer. The blood of that murderer runs in his veins, he will also be like him.

heart, that doesn't make him the culprit. It's not his fault that he is the son of your enemy.

Mind, It was not even my mother and brother's fault that they were the family of that bastard's enemy.

heart, that was his father's deed!! You can't punish a child for his deeds!!! He doesn't deserve this torture.

Mind, Just as the child has a share in the father's property, similarly the child should also have a share in the punishment for his actions.

Heart, you are talking like a monster

Mind, that kid is also a child of that monster.

Surya was troubled by the indecisiveness of heart and mind and closed his ears!!! Chup ho jao, main kuchh galat nahi kar raha.main Jo kar raha hun wahi sahi hai.

He went to the balcony!!! but his heart was still feeling restless!!! He is not getting peace after so many attempts to make himself understand that he is correct.

The urge to see the kid grew. He thought to check on him for once but again his mind overpowers his heart and he refrains to go and check upon him.

He sat there on the balcony till morning!!! He did not even realize that the whole night passed sitting there fighting with his own emotions.

The next morning Rohan entered his room and saw him sitting on the balcony.

Rohan - Saurya what are you doing there?

Saurya - nothing bas nind nahi aarahi thi to socha thoda fresh air lun but vakht ka dhyan hi nahi raha.

Rohan - means tu raat se vaha betha hai?

Saurya avoided answering and said main fresh ho kar aata hun and went to the washroom.

Rohan sees the troubled look on his friend's face but does not ask him anything... as he knows that he will come along and tell him everything once he feels like sharing till then he will wait.

They are set to have breakfast. Rohan was talking with him about something but He was not paying attention, his attention was going towards the Smit again and again.

Rohan seeing him zone out said to him sun bhi raha hai main kya keh raha hun.

Saurya - huh ha ha kuchh kaha tune?

Rohan - kuchh nahi bahut kuchh kaha!! Dhyan kahan hai tera? Subah se dekh raha hun you are zoning out every now and then, kuch problem hai kya?

Saurya signed and said the problem to woh ladka hai. That boy is not ready to co-operate.