🌺 CHAPTER :- 13 🌺

The next day Saurya went to collect reports. He hoped everything comes normal but could it be how we thought ? No right the thing never happened how someone wants rather it happened exactly opposite!!! That's what with Saurya.

He reached inside Doctor's cabin where Doctor was already waiting for him with Smit's report. Looking at the serious expression of the Doctor he understands that it's not something which he would like to hear. 

Gathering courage he asks Is everything fine Doctor?

Doctor - well i will come straight to the point it's not. Your brother is suffering from amnesia!!! In easy words, partial memory loss that's the reason he doesn't remember the initial few years of life. It could have been cure with medicine but the thing is there is clot formed in a brain 🧠 and it's getting bigger with time.

I saw the previous reports but for some reason they missed to see the clot when it was small and not getting treated. It started growing.

By the time they suspect it was too late... Though there was treatment going on for stop growing it and because he has stopped taking medication for quite a few days it has affected him badly!!! It's growing again, that's the reason he often gets headaches and dizzy spells....

That is very irresponsible behavior on his end. Make sure he don't skip anymore medicine or else we have to opt for an operation. Which is very risky. There only 23 chances of survival and even if he survive he can lose his mental stability. 

Saurya gasps while hearing doctors talk!!!! Doctor said Mr.Maheshwari look, I am not saying it to scare you but let you know the facts so that you can take care of him and know the exact situation!!!! 

Saurya - But you are saying about 23% chance and ...... The thought of something happening to Smit made him shudder with fear!!! For God sake he got him just now he is not even sure yet if he really is his panda or not?. 

Doctor - with medication and proper care we can break Clot without operation but for that you have to be extremely careful with him and follow all the instructions and maintain diet.

After that he gave prescriptions and a diet list which was prepared by one of the best nutritionists in the city.... 

Saurya at the time of leaving asks about the DNA report to which the doctor informs him that it will take one week.....  

Saurya went home after buying medicine and some other things.. reaching home he found Smit at Garden playing Football with Sam. He was throwing the ball with his head and going to fall but Sam held him on time.

The scene made Saurya extremely worried 😫😟!!! How will he take care of Smit when he doesn't have zero preservation about his health.. The boy is extremely careless and his condition is crucial. A slight mistake can cost him huge.

He went towards Smit in tension and took him from Sam's hold and started examining him for injury!!! He asked, "Are   you fine, kahi lagi to nahi?" and then started rubbing his head with palm while blebering with worry!!Smit aise sir se kon bol ko fenkata hai. Abhi lag jaati to, how can you be so careless? 

You are not going to play this stupid game from now on. Isme chot lagne ka risk hai.... Haa you will only play indoor games from now on. Usme girne ka ,lagne ka chance hi nahi hai... Haan ye thik hai..

Smit and other Guards which were nearby get shocked with his behavior!!!! According to Smit he is being unreasonable not to let him play because of the risk of getting injured and Guards because they never show his boss panicking for anyone.... The guy who didn't hesitate to shoot anyone is getting tense for small wounds on that little boy's body. The little kid is surely special and important for their boss!!!!