🌺 CHAPTER - 6 🌺

A few Days Passed since Smit stayed with Saurya in his home. Rather in his room.

Saurya still didn't give him a separate room. He did not find it necessary.  Both have started getting comfortable with each other's presence!!!

Nowadays they talk with each other normally. Saurya realized that the kid was as innocent as he showed himself.

He is not faking with him!!! But in all this, his unfiltered mouth is what makes him irritate sometimes!!!

Not every time just when he was busy at work.

All these days staying with Saurya, Smit also got to know that Behind the mask of a monster, there is a good person hidden who is probably afraid to show his goodness.

He can see the pain behind his anger!!! He notices him caressing a photo frame 🔲  which was hanging on the wall.

There are so many photos there in the mansion of that boy.

He doesn't know why he feels that face familiar. He tries to remember but is unable to. But he is curious to know.

Today like always Saurya was sitting on the balcony on his laptop 💻 busy at work. As Smit went to the garden to Play with his security dog 🐕.

So he thought to complete his work before that devil came back to eat his head with his nonsense!!!!

The devil was remembered and the devil was present behind him the dog also entered and Jump on the bad.

Though Saurya never allowed the dog inside after Smit came many things changed.

The dog's courage has also increased by living with him. He spoiled him rotten. He didn't let him scold Smit in his presence.

If someone does that he barks at them and pounces on them. The kid has a bodyguard in his den who protects him against him and stands against him if needed to protect.

The mansion's atmosphere started getting lively from the gloom. 

Smit is a very friendly person who can talk and mingle with everyone so easily.

He talks with servants and everyone who works in the mansion. It was a big surprise for him.

As he never shows them talking without work. But one day when he came back from the office he found them laughing out loud.

Looks like they were having fun chatting with Smit, but As soon as their eyes fell on him, they again became serious like zombies, and started working.

The other day when he came he found them playing cricket in the garden. Smit gathered everyone as he was getting bored and had nothing to do!!!!

It's become a usual scenario for him nowadays. And he did not have any problems as long as they worked in full focus on working hours!!!

One thing that he did not like at all is the fear from him. He never misbehaved or said anything in anger to anyone without fault.

Yet they are scared of him like he will eat them up. Though he has an image of the devil. he treats his staff with respect and like a family member.

Saurya peeps inside to know what is happening. He saw that both were creating a huge mess in his room.

Instead of being angry 😡 choose to keep quiet.  He let them be and do whatever they wanted to do!!

He has a pile of work that is pending. He can't afford to waste his precious time to make him understand when he very well knows that there is no use.

These days he understood that Smit listens but doesn't understand. Whatever you say to him, he does whatever he feels like.

If he noticed his presence then he tagged along with him and asked him a variety of questions.