🌺CHAPTER :- 9 🌺

Saurya and Rohan took Smit to the hospital immediately

Saurya and Rohan took Smit to the hospital immediately. They took him to the emergency Ward. 

Saurya walking to and fro being restless!!! Rohan tried to calm him down but Saurya was far gone in his fear!!!

Rohan's words of the morning were coming to his mind again and again.

Rohan - Saurya calm down!! Tere aise ghumne se woh theek nahi hoga. Doctor check kar rahe haina use. 

Saurya - Par achanak behosh kaise ho Sakta hai woh.

Rohan - Maybe because of stress and fear. Use pehle...... He stopped midway.

Saurya - You were right, it's all because of me. I should have let him go. He was happy in his life, I messed up his peaceful life!!!

You were right. I should have thought about all the possible things before getting attached to him and involving him in my life.

I should have thought that my life was not normal. I am a mafia and have many enemies. His life can be at risk if he stays with me.

His life can be in danger because of me. Today someone's eyes are on him, tomorrow everyone will know about him, they will not let him live in peace just because of me.

Rohan - Shut up!! will you, kya bakwas kar raha hai. Har baat ke liye kyun khud ko dosh de raha hai.

Maine tujhe kaha tha because I thought because of your ego you are not letting him go.

Mujhe andaza bhi nahi tha that you have a soft corner for the kid. Trust me agar mujhe pata hota to me khud tujhe use apne paas rakhne ko kehta.

The kid is adorable, he deserves all the love of this world!!! Tujhse zyada use Pyar koi nahi kar sakta.

You never harm him after getting to know him. 

Saurya - But I put him in harm's way. It's all because of me. How can I act like a fool? I use bahar leke gaya woh bhi bina security ke agar use kuchh...... The thought itself made him shiver!!!

Rohan - you did not. You took him out because you can't see him sad!!! You did it to cheer him up.

You took him without security because of his comfort. And you kept him safe. You put him above your safety.

Stop thinking rubbish or I will slap you hard.

Though Saurya did not say anything after that yet he was still blaming himself for Smit's condition. 

It's been a while and the doctor is still inside. They did not have any idea what was happening inside and what caused him to go unconscious!!!

Every minute felt like an hour for Saurya. He is extremely restless!!! Finally, it felt like an eternity doctor to come out.

Saurya approached him immediately and bombarded him with a question regarding Smit.

Saurya - “ Doctor how is he? What happened to him suddenly, is he awake, can we meet him? Speak up!!!