Chapter 6:The engagement (Salvatore & Emma)

Salvatore sighed as the hot shower water cascaded over his body, the jets of warmth calming the tension that had accumulated in his muscles during the night before. His mind raced with thoughts of the day ahead — the new coder he would interview and what kind of work he could expect from them. As the steam filled the shower, he felt himself finally relax. Emma stepped in behind him, her nightgown slipping away from her body and pooling around her feet. She stepped close to him, her arms wrapping around his waist and the warmth of her skin pressing against his back. Salvatore felt the tension melt away from his shoulders as she held him.

"Do you feel better?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Salvatore nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He continued to stand there, feeling the warmth of the water on his skin and the warmth of Emma's embrace.

"You'll do great," she murmured, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck.

He felt his body relax and he nodded in agreement. He stepped away from Emma and turned around to face her. In her eyes, he could see the pride and admiration she had for him, and it made his heart swell.

"Thank you," he whispered, reaching out to brush his thumb against her cheek.

Emma smiled, leaning into his touch. She closed her eyes and sighed, as if relishing the moment.

"Anytime," she said.

Salvatore smiled back and stepped away, reaching for the soap. He washed himself, focusing on the task at hand. Even though his mind was still filled with worry and concern, he was determined to do his best. He had worked hard to build his tech company, and he was going to make sure it only continued to get better. Emma finished her shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around her body. She smiled at Salvatore before she left, and he smiled back. He thanked her for her support and love, and she returned the sentiment. With that, she left the bathroom, leaving Salvatore to finish his shower in peace.

Salvatore stepped out of the steaming shower, beads of water cascading down his body. He wiped off with a thick towel, taking a few moments to scrutinize himself in the mirror. Carefully, he donned his tailored suit and flicked on his cuff links as if they were a soldier's medals. He was prepared to offer the new coder a job; what could go wrong? Salvatore marched out of the bathroom determinedly, feeling almost invincible. He knew nothing about the potential employee, but he was confident that their skills would exceed all expectations. Salvatore entered the kitchen and saw his beloved chef, Emma, pouring her morning cup of coffee. He stepped closer, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and planting a gentle kiss on her cheek.

His warm breath tickled her ear as he whispered, "Wear something special for me tonight. I have a surprise."

Emma leaned back into him, letting out a soft sigh before turning to meet his gaze.

She smiled up at him with eyes full of love and said, "Anything for you, my love."

Salvatore leaned in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, their bodies gravitating towards each other like magnets.

As Salvatore pulled away from the kiss, he whispered in Emma's ear, "I have something to show you."

He took her hand and led her out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom. Emma was curious, but also nervous. Salvatore had never been this mysterious before. When they arrived at the bedroom, Salvatore closed the door behind them and turned to look at Emma.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me," he said, his voice low and husky with desire.

Emma's heart raced as she watched Salvatore undress, revealing his chiseled and muscular body. She felt a sudden rush of heat between her legs as she took in the sight of him standing there in front of her, completely naked. Salvatore could see the desire in Emma's eyes as he stepped towards her. He took her hand and led her to his bed, slowly laying her down on the sheets. He kissed her neck and made his way down to her chest. Emma moaned softly as Salvatore cupped her breasts in his hands, savoring the silky feel of her skin.