Chapter 2: First Day school for princess Of Red roses

~ Morning next day ~
~ Faeries Of Eden: Guest Room ~

Dorothy woke up and knock on her casket door (her casket is a black casket with Green clover and a card with red roses symbol on it) which open up itself when she is awake as she stretch her limbs, as pressed her magic pen on tap as the casket rear, lower to become a normal bed. She got out of her casket, she knock on Rose's casket, Then Chastity's casket. which Rose got out of her casket and she jumps out of it like a happy little girl mode. She see Chastity get out of hers as she went towards Ai's casket but Rose got to her and she knock on it Ai woke up with her casket door open wide, looking around in her half-asleep mode, accidentally gave her attitude result choker for the poor girl to anger Rose. She looks at them blankly look as she rubs her eyes to be wide awake. Rose decided to take out her phone and play music for them to start the day.

Dorothy: (yawns as she uses her pen to tap on top of the casket door) "Wow, it's 6:30 am, it's wake up time." (Tap tap)

~ casket door sounds open~

Dorothy: (stretches her limbs) "Wow, it feels great to get the energy up and time to wake up our Red princess." (Got out of her casket when she taps the rear of the casket making it like a bed)

~ knock, Knock ~

Dorothy: "Wake up, little Rosie! It's the first day of school. (Walk to Chastity casket) wake up camera girl, we got to class."

Rose: (casket door opens up, stretches her arms out as she leaps out of her casket, and the door close as she left) "Wow, I got awesome sleep. (See Chastity awake and checking her phone) Seriously! Well, I will be checking Ai since she hit herself unaware of it." (Walks towards Ai's casket, check to see its just open meaning she's awake)

~ knock, knock ~

Ai: "Who?" (Lazily half sleep with her attitude unaware it's Rose)

Rose: (irritated, calms down) "What do you mean "who"? It's me, Rose!"

Ai: (freak out) "Ah, shit! Rose, sorry!!!" (Opens casket door quickly)

Rose: (blank, took out her scepter) "My Red Queen: Off with your Head!"

~ Glowing Blood Red Magic as Jewelry choker made in blood with a lock on it~

Ai: (surprised) "OH COME ON!!!!"

Dorothy and Chastity: "Damn Ai, you really are in trouble for it." (Snickering at Ai while she glares at two seniors for it)

Rose: (Comedic) "I have the Key for the lock, so you have to wear it for today until bedtime or learn your lesson." (Shown Crimson Red Key as she places the key in her bra so no one touch it)

Ai: "Urgggghhhh!!! Damn this choker!!!" (Angry)

Rose: (took out her red phone) "Let's see? Ah! Found it!"

~ Music - Natalia Kills: Wonderland ~

Four girls went to the bathroom and one by one finish the shower as others go in the shower, they brush their teeth, and the mirror is big for the girls where they can do makeup, and blower their hair after showering. Fixing their new uniform, which Rose use her magic to tie her long crimson red/ pink hair in a high pigtail, Dorothy tied her pastel green in a high ponytail, Chastity did braid her long light pink, Ai tied her jet black hair in a ponytail. As the girls finished, Rose went to check on Holly as she is wide awake with Soleil and Grim too as their first day of school today, when they all went downstairs to hear Deuce talking to Ace when Rose walks towards two boys they see another girl but her hair color made them froze to see that it's not Holly. But Madison just finish dressing up in her uniform with her heart hairclip on her hair in a neat bun. Deuce and Ace were amazed to see Madison and Ai in their uniform, the same as the three girls. Holly smile at them, telling them how three girls came, they were the ones fixing the dorm since it felt lonely and need to fix up. As Grim told them they need to head out, and Holly tell them they need to go to Heartslabyul dorm for Ace to apologize to Riddle. This made Chastity ask Rose if she can go with Holly and others while Dorothy and Rose told her to go with them but remember class starts soon. She went with Holly.