Interlude: The Wonderland Trial / Memory of the Roses & Fairy 3

~ Faeries of Eden: Holly's Room ~

Holly dreams her final dream about what she knew what this is about and then her first memory of her past has been complete and revealed a big thing in her life: Rose Corazon De Rouge is her seventh big sister, her mom is Madeleine as why she keeps saying mommy when Madeleine shows up. This shows the man's face and his name is revealed to be Rosario Corazon and he is King of Plant Vampires, the black bow they gave her is a gift of coming home. After the memory and dream end, Holly wakes up at Night and went to the Balcony to get some fresh air, but she decides to go to the Garden and stare at the beautiful flowers, Holly sees the one and only Red Roses. The Rose starts to move as it becomes a little maneater rose with sharp teeth but it sniffs her to know she is related to their dear mother, Holly sings "Love at First Sight." She remembers that song was in her dreams when her mom sings it to her with Rose, Rosario who in the end reveals to be her stepdad. Rose woke up by the song as she use to sing this song when her baby sister was an infant and now the song is back, she went to the garden to see Holly singing as she dance, magic shining with Hearts symbols. Rose sings this song but she starts singing to surprise her as she and Holly dance and laugh together. Unaware Holly's singing became a siren song as people in town sleep in peace, smiling as they get love in them, Royal Sword Academy students hear a beautiful song in their sleep, but one student is woken by this song, he went to the window, he loves this song as his soulmate mark glows Hot Pink on his left bicep as a sign of his soulmate singing, he smiles kindly, "this is a song of my soulmate! She's here and she's somewhere on this Island." After the two girls finished singing, Rose finally going to tell Holly who she was to her: Big sister.

~ Dream~

Holly: "Another Strange Dream...?" (Wears the Same dress as the girl she knew her name, Alice, and witnesses everything about to happen)

Alice: "And as for you, Your Majesty... "Your Majesty," Indeed!"

Alice: "Why, You're not a Queen. You're just a Fat, pompous, Bad-tempered old Ty...Tyrant..."

Queen of Hearts: Mmhmmhmmhmmhmm... what were you saying, my dear?"

Holly: (fear) "Oh please don't say that Alice...just run...don't stand there!"

Cheshire Cat: (top of Queen of Hearts head) "Well, She simply said that you're a fat, Pompous, Bad-tempered old Tyrant! Hahahaha!" (Laughing)

Queen of Hearts: "OOOOOOOFF with her head!" (Furiously)

Cards: OOOOOOOoh!"

King of Hearts: "You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!"

Alice gets chased by Card soldiers and Queen and everyone in the dreams as they fainted away.

Holly: "If only someone had stopped her before it came to this... Why won't anyone stop the queen?"

Then the final piece of her memory of the past has been placed together. Holly heard singing as she see Rose singing it to her (infant) only revealed her eyes: Emerald Green eyes. Then she sees Man with the same eye color as Rose, then she finally realizes who he is: Rosario Corazon. The Crimson red/ pink hair man, smiles at the baby, dancing with her as Rose sings "Love at First Sight." Everyone in the castle having fun with the happy 6-month-old as revealed by her sister's entire family, Corazon Clan. Madeleine came in and tell them dinner is ready. Everyone is excited to have some delicious food.

~ Queendom Of Rose: Corazon's Castle - Living room ~

Rose: "'Cause, baby, when I heard you, For the first time, I knew We were meant to be as one. (Meant to be as one) (singing)

Rose: " 'Cause, baby, when I heard you, For the first time, I knew We were meant to be as one" (Singing)

Rosario: (dancing with baby Holly) "See, Holly, your sister is a great singer like Mommy."