Chapter 15: Heartbroken Rose/ Broken friendship

~ Briar Valley: Bathory castle ~

A bat with Hot Pink ribbons flying towards the castle balcony enters the room with a war veteran uniform shown, photo frame shows Lita with three girls: one with black hair with lime green/purple highlights girl who has pointed ears like Lita but a royal outfit shown, a girl with majestic moonstone blue eyes with Rose Quartz hair that shines at night, last one is the black hair with green ombre with fire amber eyes as two girls worn guardsmen's outfit and the other girl worn princess dress. The bat landed on her finger of Lita as she see the bat got a letter attached to it back of the collar, so she remove the letter and read it from Lady Madeleine who send a ticket to an upcoming game event at Night raven college. She left the room in teleportation to notify the king of the Bathory clan, Roc. A beautiful black-haired girl with Lime Green and Purple highlights, with glowing neon purple eyes, she has purple/black dragon scales on her both shoulder blade, wear a Black gown with a black crown with green crystal on it, she looks at the black thorns surround entire Bathory Territory as an entire kingdom is in control of Draconia kingdom. The black-haired girl prays for her fiancé's safety in NRC with his two guardsmen and his guardian. Rose Quartz-haired warrior came in with an announcement to their princess about her stepdad's school event. The girl smile as she gladly accepted the invitation as she is royalty and also her sister Savannah going to be there as a special referee.

~ bat sound ~
~ Briar Valley: Bathory Castle - Lita's room ~

Lita: (looks at one of her bats came in with a letter) "Well, well lady Madeleine send a ticket for us to come. Teehee, time to notify my king of this news." (Teleport to the King's throne room in shrouds of bats)

~ meanwhile in the castle: ???? Room - balcony ~

~ wind blows~

????: (closes her eyes, praying for her beloved) "Please my dear Maleficent, protect my beloved from anything that gets in his way along with his guardsmen and guardian for their safety." (Open her eyes)

????: (came in as announced) "Princess, your father request your presence in the throne room, and also here is the invitation from your mother."

????: (smile at her warrior) "I will be there. Now I can't wait to see my beloved fiancé, Malleus." (Left her room with green fireflies)

~ NRC ~
~ Heartslabyul Dorm: Rose Maze ~

The battle has started and Holly sees Riddle use his unique magic Rose is shaken nonstop as she sees the negative aura spread widely

The battle has started and Holly sees Riddle use his unique magic Rose is shaken nonstop as she sees the negative aura spread widely. The duel just ended for a second, she see Deuce and Ace get collared and defeated, Riddle talks about rules, his mother...Holly finds out the trigger for this behavior, how she didn't see it as she saw Rose's memory and Riddle's mother and his childhood was caused by this wrath and shown the loneliness of this boy. But she sees Entity's eyes open showing Red eyes as it stares at Holly and Rose, Entity of Wrath blow kisses at Rose as she is shaken and looks away in fear has starts to shown as Holly glares Darkly at it, Entity shows flirted smirk at frightened Rose but glares at Holly for be in its way, disappears as she sees Riddle again in anger, serious as he talks about rules that don't feel right, Madison stood up for Ace and Deuce in furious while Ai and Holly restrain Madison from attacking Riddle, Riddle talks back to Madison and smirk at the violet purple haired girl belittle her and told her that her caretaker must be so idiotic as she shown tears as he mentions about her parents who no one knows her parents have deceased since she was little. Rose got super angry, her eyes shift into slit crimson red, yell out which causes her telekinesis shockwaves as it triggers her memory of her late father, she walks towards Riddle and everyone sees the White rose turning black roses as she stops in front of Riddle, he told her to disobey the queen of hearts rules, Rose slap Riddle in anger and she tell him that how dare he disrespect her family member as Riddle whisper in her ears and told her she's disappointment to him, this made Rose cries as she remember her friendship necklace with Riddle (Red Necklace with crown on it), she remove it this trigger Riddle emotions as she disobey him by ending their friendship since childhood and yelling him out that "it's over, Riddle and I WON'T NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" And ran to the Rose maze with her vampiric speed to get away from Riddle and everyone too much sadness took a toll on her as her two servants yell out for her to come back.