Chapter 16: everything went wrong/ final chain broken

Holly and everyone were shocked to see Rose leave in tears as she yells her group to don't follow her. Her friendship necklace with Riddle's name on it has been destroyed. Dorothy froze as Trey was also lost for words to see Riddle holding onto his right cheek where Rose slap him in anger, He look at the necklace that she had worn as friendship bond as it is broken, stunned to see it is his friendship necklace they both worn as a symbol of their friendship. It is official, Rose and Riddle are no longer friends due to his hurtful words towards her and her servant, Madison. Deuce and Ace got Angry to see Ai and Madison in shock as Rose cried and left the Rose Maze. Madeleine yells out for her seventh daughter to come back, only to see the poor red princess run fast due to her vampiric power. Deuce is about to get physical only to see Ace punch Riddle. Everyone is shocked to see this, Chastity, Dorothy, Madison, Ai, and Holly shock to see what did Ace do in such physical ways. Soleil covers her mouth in surprise with her paw, Grim is shocked about this too. Ace told him off about being mama boy and everything, how he made the Royal Princess of their hometown cry, and also defend Madison as she is also Rose's 'adopted sister' too.

~ Heartslabyul Dorm: Rose maze ~

Deuce: (getting angry) "You little

Deuce: (getting angry) "You little..." (Ai holding Deuce from using fist)

Ace: (angry) "You shut your spoiled little mouth!" (Punch Riddle)

Riddle: (shock from the punch) "What?"

Cater and Trey: (shocked) "Riddle?!"

Dorothy and Chastity: (shocked) "Riddle?"

Madison: (shocked, impressed) "Ace...wow!"

Crowley: (stunned) "Mr. Rosehearts?!"

Madeleine: (covers her mouth in shock) "Oh dear!"

Soleil and Holly: (gasp)

Heartslabyul students: "whoa! He just punched the Housewarden....!"

Grim: " Bam! Right cross to the face!" (Smirked)

Ai and Deuce: (shocked) "A-Ace?!"

Ace: "That's all I can take. Forget Riddle. Forget the duel. I'm done, you have no right to talk to my girlfriend like that." (mad)

Madison: (face turned red due to Ace's word girlfriend) "G-G-Girlfriend? Me?"

Riddle: (shocked but felt pain) "That hurt! You....p-punched me?!"

Ace: "Kids aren't trophies for their parents to flaunt. And the accomplishments of a child aren't determined by the worth of their parents. It's not your parents' fault you became a tyrant—or anyone else's. You've been here a year and haven't even made a friend who will tell you you're outta line. And that's on you." (Angry)

Riddle: (shocked) "What are you even talking about?"

Ace: (mad) "Yeah, maybe you had some rigid upbringing from a relentless helicopter mom. Is that what you are? An extension of her? Can't you think for yourself? You call yourself the "Red Ruler"? You're just a baby who's good at magic."