Chapter 13: Seventh sister reunion Ninth Sister

Holly froze in shock to find out the Girl in her memories, singing her the song that made her feel like she and her sister is nearby but end up showing her appearance right in front of her. Holly took out the Black bow she had worn once to go to school, only to find out, it is a gift from her seventh older sister and her father. Holly asks her to hold her hand. The girl let her hold her hand as Holly holds her hand, vision shows Rose's memories: Lost of her father, her friendship with Trey, Chenya, and Also Riddle when they were little, her happiness when she meets her baby sister, connecting the dot that the newborn baby and she are one person, She's the missing sister Rose was searching for and finally found her, grown into Teenage girl as Rose is now 17 years old. Holly starts Cried because she misses her sister and now she is finally reunion, Rose also broke crying because she finally feels the happiness she has been looking for...her missing baby sister...Holly Crowley De Rouge. After she saw the memories of her sister, she end up hugging her nonstop, Rose sobbing so much about missing her baby sister. Holly wipes her Rose tears and maa de serious Bow and promises to Rose to "promise me, I will protect you and you will help me get through all of this crazy twist adventure I will go through alongside with you, big sis. With A pinky promise." This made the two sister giggles at each other and left to sleep in their bed and sleep for the next day.

Holly: (froze) "Big sister, you are my big sister."

Rose: (sad smile) "Yes, I am and the song you sang is your lullaby when you smile and laugh when my papa danced with you when you were 6 months old."

Holly: (surprised) "Now that I remember, you were there, singing, maids in the Kingdom but I know one maid, bunny woman, she smiles at ya, Another one is a butler who loves creating Hats, talks about tea parties, dancing. I remember the girl who has beautiful Golden blonde and was dressed in a white dress with a chess piece like a game. Others like the girl's parents, are they our uncle and auntie from your father's side of your family."

Rose: (smiles) "Yes, they are my dad's family, his brother is like a white king and my auntie is a White Queen, they are nice and kind. My cousin, Audrey, is their daughter and also the future Queen of the Snowy Mountain where the White Queen once reign there. In Red Wonderland, there is a snowy region kingdom consider to be a shelter for all of the citizen a long time ago and now, Uncle Carlton reign there with his wife, Auntie Deborah, she is a nice lady as King and Queen, Audrey is their daughter, she goes to Royal Sword Academy as 2nd Year student, she has her soulmate, he is also dorm leader of RSA, Kristy is stay there as a student too. The Headmaster of RSA is a nice man, he places her in her soulmate dorm. Well...she always loves to taunt me when I am at the castle and she is at school."

Holly: (sweatdrop) "I guess you and her got a crazy issue?"

Rose: "You never believe I deal with my crazy cousin, we both end up competition on Croquets, and our dads had to drag us away. But our moms get along so well." (Pouted)

Holly: (sweatdrop) "Wow, I see why you two plant Vampiress going competition mode."

Rose: (blushed) "I will be honest, I am jealous of Audrey because she got her soulmate when they went to the Gala and me well...I met Riddle at the same gala but I was too shy to speak to him."

Holly: (blinking as she remembers about her Main Mission) "You came here because that thing who was looking for you?"

Rose: "Yes, I'm searching for a certain black ink monster who kill my father...this thing is the strongest and same level as me."

Holly: (remember the chain sound) "The chain sound I heard is....! (Saw The Entity of Wrath chain getting released, smirk evil, distorted voice) The entity of Wrath?"

Rose: "Yes that Entity is the Female leader of the Black Blot clan. She is the seventh sister of the Sibling that Entity of Vanity sends but I got a feeling he sends 7 siblings which Entity of Wrath is first, second is Pride, third is Gluttony, Fourth is Lust, fifth is Envy, sixth is Sloth, seventh is Greed. They are the strongest ones as long as they found their new body in seven soulmates." (Serious about her mission)

Holly: (froze) "There are Eight of them!"

Rose: "There are weakest to the strongest, more dangerous. The Entity of Wrath is what I am searching for. She is the one that kill my papa and he seal her so she won't take anyone's body, her original body is gone ...but she send her phantom to take over my soulmate, Riddle Rosehearts."

Holly: (froze in shock) "WHAT!!!"

Rose: "She needs a physical body and that's Riddle Chan. She detect the negative emotion in his heart, she finally got inside of him. His soul, heart and now she draining his life force by making him use his unique magic, which is strong magic using his life on it. If he keeps using his unique magic, he will Overblot!!!!" (Sad)

Holly: (remember) "I remember I saw his magic pen and it is a blot on it. You were right. He's about to Overblot if keeps using his unique magic too much."

Rose: (smiles) "I know you can see vision of us when you touch them, or skin contact. Grab my hand and you will see the vision of my life."

Holly: (grab Rose's hand) "Here goes nothing."

~ Vision: Holly sees Rose playing with her Late Father, Rosario, Uncle Carlton, and Aunt Deborah with Audrey who was the same age as Rose, and two childhood best friends: Dorothy, and Kristy. She has an adopted sister, Chastity, and also her sister too, the Funeral of Rosario everyone crying, grief, and pain, Rose plays with three boys: Trey, Chenya, and Riddle at the park, Rose gave Riddle her Red Rose. Riddle and Rose went separate ways as they look each other the eyes said "I'm sorry." She smiles at her baby sister, Who is revealed to be her. All of the sisters in the family are excited to see their baby sisters. She left for another world, Rose hugs her sister, a black bow as a gift from her, Key to Heartslabyul Dorm is revealed in her room.~

~ vision ended~

~ Music: Krewella & Yellowclaw - Rewind~

Holly: (sobbing) "Big sis! ( hugs Rose so much, not letting her go) waaaaahhhhh!"

Rose: (hugs her sister, sobbing) "Waaaaaahhhh! I miss you so much, Holly Osanai imoto Chan."

~ unaware her Flower turning light pink means the reunion of the sister, Rose's servant wakes and sees their master very happy and emotional reunion, they are very happy to see Rose's happiness bloom ~

Holly: (smiles as she took out pinky as pinky promise) "Promise me, I will protect you and you will help me get through all of this crazy twist adventure I will go through alongside with you, big sis."

Rose: (sniff due to finding out Holly is the baby who disappear and now she's alive and healthy) "Yes, my baby sis, I wanna protect you, support you and I will never let anyone lay hand on you."

Holly: (pinky promise) "Pinky promise"

Rose: (pinky promise) "Pinky promise for my blood of Plant Vampire Princess who swore to protect her dear baby sister of Fairy Vampire Princess."

Two sister giggles as their reunion are one of the memories that Holly cherish it.

~ Music ended ~

~ outside of the dorm and Garden ~

????: (sad smile) "I finally see my stepdaughter since she was newborn and I am so happy to see them reunion (look at his wife, Madeleine) am I right? Madeleine, my Queen."

Madeleine: (smiles at her two daughters) "Right, my king of hearts, Rosario." (Look at her reincarnation of her former king, Rosario, who is now in Rabbit form)

~ Chapter Ended ~