Chapter 10: Cheshire cat girl and her boyfriend, Chenya.

Holly was stunned at the head and Madison, Ai realized it is Kristy and she brought her boyfriend. The two knew Kristy's boyfriend because the girl mention him so much that they got them curious to meet him, when Kristy show them her boyfriend, they sweatdrop to know it is Cheshire cat beastman. Holly is fascinated to see real-life Cheshire Cat but there are two of them, one is a girl and the other is a boy.  They both talk to each other and revealed that Rose is very close to Riddle because she was his childhood best friend until an incident happened at the bakery store. This made Holly connect the dot on why she blushed, a fake smile at Riddle, but a real smile at Trey because there are her childhood friends since little till now. What happened between Rose and Riddle? But she smiles at Trey and Dorothy like they are her older siblings because they are her big brother/ big sister figure. Kristy Smile as she floats, she use her magic with her nails glowing Crimson Red as she uses her magic to show them about her childhood friends: Rose, Dorothy, and herself. Her boyfriend is what made Ai and Madison curious, that was totally shocked to see he's handsome. But they see he has the same marking on his neck and is unaware of his wrist...he's Kristy soulmate. They see his appearance as he got his entire body from his magic: this boy's tall and fair-skinned man wearing a baggy white shirt over a stripped purple T-shirt, a blue pants with purple belt that has a sentence " Do you stand on your head?" Printed on it. He also has Purple Painted nails and wears a ring shaped like the Cheshire Cat's smile on his left ring finger. He also wore short choppy purple hair with his bangs in curves, three bobby pins pinned to the bang on the left side of his face, purple pair of cat ears with piercings, yellow pair of eyes with Slit-cat pupils. They got their answer: speak to Trey or Rose about Riddle and why he is like that, so The answer is to the library where she remembers Dorothy is heading there with Trey.

Grim: (scared) "Myah! A ghost head and ghost lady!!!!"

????: "Oh Dear. It seems I'm not all here." (Smile)

Deuce: (suspiciously) "What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you? (Look at Ai and Madison) Ai and Madison, do you know this girl next to him?"

Ai: (look at Deuce) "Well, you...see...she is...?" (Nervously)

????: (Smile at the others) "The Name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker and this Pretty girl here is..." (Blinking at Him dumbfounded)

????: (peace sign out) "Kristy Sasaki, nice to meetcha?"

????: "Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy Borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" (Grinning)

Ace: "Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?"

Chenya: "Heh heh. People usually just call me Chenya. (Cheshire's Smile widens) Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass.

Madison: (smile, wave at her senior) "Hi, Kristy."

Kristy: (smiles) "Hi Hi~ Maddy."

Ai: (explain) "Kristy here is the same age as Dorothy and Chastity: 18 years old. She is Rose's best friend since childhood."

Holly: "Ummm...Kirsty san, Chenya san? What dorm are you from?" (Curious)

Soleil: (sweat dropped) "Yet another weirdo..."

Chenya: "You think so? I'd say by the standards here, I'm no more mad than anyone else."

Ace: (grumbles) "After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is... just leave me alone."

Chenya: " Riddle the teapot tyrant... Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been quite strict."

Deuce: "Do you know something about him?"