Chapter 22: Revenge Unbirthday Party (The Crimson Tyrant Finale)

~ A few Days Later ~

Everyone in heartslabyul dorm having a revenge unbirthday party today from Riddle's recovery from Overblot. everyone is happy about it, some decide to distance themselves from Riddle since the incident, but they see Rose very happy girl. she jumps as she hugs Riddle, and to their dismay, everyone panicked, Riddle felt relieved to see his newfound girlfriend go in for the jump. the rumor spread wildfire in the school that Rose got a boyfriend but no one knows who he is. but the revelation is Riddle is Rose's Boyfriend, they have been going place private places together like Rose Maze at twilight, the courtyard at Lunchtime, holding hands as they walk together in the hallway, and always studying in the library together. but no one knows that behind them at night, Riddle gets hungry at night but doesn't know, he bit Rose every night around 11 pm as he is full, and he fell asleep when he is satisfied. Rose revealed to Riddle that he needs to feed her blood only when he shows signs of needed blood in his system or he will be in the berserk mode to feed on anyone in this school. now he more glowing and happy person whom she knew since childhood time. everyone sits down in the tea garden, enjoying tea time, Riddle sees roses are white so Riddle uses his magic to paint the roses red. everyone is excited and Rose being mean decides to let Ace and Deuce paint the roses to finish, Riddle made strawberry tarts for everyone. Holly heard one of Rose's fallen angel phantoms tell her "Don't eat the tarts, it's salty." this made Holly and the girls not eat it as their maker phantoms told them not to eat it. The boys ate it as Soleil silently stare at them with a smirk on her face. everyone at the table froze, and yell out salty, this made Riddle shocked, only to remember he adds walrus oyster sauce. Trey laughs at it as Riddle laughs about it too, Dorothy revealed that Rose came in strawberry tarts, and vanilla cupcakes with Hearts sprinkles with gluten-free ingredients. She revealed to them, she didn't get rid of the maroon tarts, she showed them they were crystalized as it was frozen so the taste doesn't go bad. this made Ace freeze and got mad at Madison for keeping them secret in comedy. a female giggle is heard as they see Kristy and Chenya together, Holly salutes Kristy for being a warrior herself and waves at Chenya. Trey revealed that Chenya and Kristy are studying at their rival school, Royal sword academy. this made everyone in the dorm chase after them but Kristy winked at them making the boys nosebleed by her illusions for their fantasy girl dreams. Grim and Soleil sweatdrop about their sudden hostile mode and then turn into nosebleeding perverts. As everyone returned to normal, celebrating their unbirthday and Holly was excited to have fun, she speaks to her sister, Rose. this made everyone freeze and yell out to find out she and Rose are siblings and Rose revealed that she is the new member of heartslabyul dorm along with her five group.

~ Heartslabyul Dorm: Tea Garden ~

~ Trumpets blew, drums were pounded ~

Heartslayul Student A: (announcement) "All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle and our Red Princess, Rose!"

Heartslabyul Students: "We salute you, Housewarden Riddle! Hurrah!!" (Everyone clap their hands)

Riddle: "Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapo- (shakes his head) Er, well, I suppose it's fine either way."