Chapter 12: Madeleine's motherly love Toward Red Princess

~ Faeries of Eden: Lounge ~

Madeleine decides to visit Rose as she hears went back to her room and also reveals that Dorothy revealed the news about Duel happening tomorrow at Heartslabyul Dorm

Madeleine decides to visit Rose as she hears went back to her room and also reveals that Dorothy revealed the news about Duel happening tomorrow at Heartslabyul Dorm. Rose shows fear and is scared that Entity will wake on any of the boy's body but she wanna confess something to her mom. Madeleine came in, Rose revealed the shocking truth about Riddle's power and saw his magic pen has a blot on it. Panicked that her best friend is going to turn evil, she and Riddle accidentally touch their hands, vision shows Entity of Wrath is no longer a woman but a new body: Riddle's body. This made Madeleine shocked and froze in fear that now the Entity finally found out where Rose is and Rose found out the Entity of Wrath is inside of Riddle's body, Soul, and his heart is locked in a cage with Blood red chain. Madeleine check the chain on the entity of wrath prison, Rose was right, two chains left before that thing will be unleashed. Madeleine revealed to her that she must be ready to fight that thing and also revealed to her dear best friend her family's darkest secrets.

~ Faeries of Eden: Lounge ~

Madeleine: (smiles) "Dorothy, dearie, call my sweet Rose, tell her that her dear mother is here."

Dorothy: "Yes, Your Majesty!" (Left to get her)

Madeleine: "Wow, this lounge was so web back then till now. (Excited) my babies create it like their home."

Rose: (going down the stair to see her mom sitting down) "Oh, Mommy, you here? Where's stepdad?"

Madeleine: (blinking) "Oh, hi, sweetie pie, I came to see how are ya? He is writing down the paperwork for the upcoming duel, why?"

Rose: (smiles) "I'm good and also I am very concerned (sad look) I don't like the duel tomorrow Mommy."

Madeleine: (look at Rose) "Why?" (Confused)

Rose: (concerned) "It's just that....The entity of Wrath is speaking to me when I near Riddle."

Madeleine: (stunned to hear something that never expect to happen) "WHAT!"

Chastity, Dorothy, Ai, and Madison froze in shock. The girls went to check on Madeleine to see her frightening expression. Rose was shaken as she told her mom about it. Madeleine was alarmed about it as her daughter revealed something and also Holly came and told her mother that Rose didn't know: Entity of Wrath took the form of the human boy as it resides in Riddle. This made everyone in the room shocked and fear to look at Rose and Holly.

Madeleine: (stands up as she stares) "How?"

Rose: (sad expression) "I was studying with Riddle, then I hears that entity speaking but she was not there....but as I accidentally bump my hand on Riddle's hand....I see Entity of Wrath inside of him, two chains left before she will be freed. But it's worst..."

Madeleine: (fear the truth) "What's that you scared the most."

Holly: (sad) "That thing took form inside of Riddle and now it is a male body. This is dangerous Mom. I don't think I ever had thought I will fight something real, something pure evil."

Madeleine: (impressed but not happy) "Damn it! Rosario seals that monster and now she is wide awake, so the Entity of Wrath only awakens when someone uses Off with your head unique magic!.... OH NO!!!!, Rose, how is Heartslabyul Dorm student when you went?"

Rose: (remember) "Almost everyone has the collar on because It angers Riddle for breaking rules? Why?"

Madeleine: "This bad news! Riddle keeps using his unique magic...he's a 100% chance of Overblot with Entity of Wrath powers! The entity of Wrath is Overblot black ink and one of the eight-strong leaders, deadly sin symbol of this thing is Wrath due to anger, rage, and fury that will unleash upon us." (Panic, fears)

Red Queen's Knights Group: (shocked) "That thing is the seventh leader of the eight strongest Blot monsters!"

Madeleine: (remembers words of Entity of Vanity) "I Remember clearly the Warning from Entity of Vanity words, "My siblings will find your precious princesses, you will be warned my sweet Queen" it is his last words before he was sealed by my Eighth Daughter blood. (Look at Holly who is confused) but never expect him to send his siblings to harm my babies (cries as she blames herself for happening) now all of my children are cursed by that Vanity himself for making you and your sister live In a living hell by them." (Sob)

Rose: (hugs her mom) "it's not your fault, it's Vanity's fault for sending an evil warning sign on you and Papa. Papa knew who was that thing, now I see her and she wanna unleashed her wrath toward us."

Dorothy: (felt bad for her Queen to be sad) "My lady, don't be...we never knew who was that thing attacked Rose in her sleep, your majesty, use his final magic seal that thing's body from harming Rose before his death but we never expect her to send her phantom to take over Riddle's body." (Mad that They failed to apprehend that Phantom but went to someone's body undetected)

Madison: "We are ready to fight that thing whatever cost because we will never let that thing get near Rose!" (Courage as never wanna anything to happen to Rose)

Chastity: "I will never let our precious princess get attacked like the last time that Entity of wrath did, I will never forgive her for harming my adopted sister." (Serious and mad about that thing)

Ai: (close her eyes) "I will protect Princess Rose from that thing if it cost our life for it!" (Pump her fist to ready to battle her first battle against the strongest entity)

Kristy: (minding power) "I will keep intel in here as I am also guarding Audrey against that Entity coming here. After all, Audrey is a direct descendant of White Queen, so I will be on the lookout at Royal Sword Academy for any suspicious activity."

Madeleine: (smiles at the girl's strong words) "Alright, I am glad to see ya being chosen to fight that thing for the first time."

Rose: (opens her eyes, glowing Slit Blood Red) (distorted) "I will make sure that Entity is ready because they don't know that Dark Red Ink is actually Vampires and Phoenixes bloodline in them. (Stand up) my children, let's show Entity of Wrath to never mess Plant Vampire clan Ever again!"

Red Queen's Knights: (cheers) "YAY!" (In their shadow, shown their vampiric true form shown as moving tails)

Holly: (looks at her hand) "If I am ready for the first time against the thing that harms Rose tomorrow or sooner? I need to get final memories!"

Madeleine: "Rose, if that happens, revealed your childhood best friend your darkest secret and also your group's true form when that thing appears because I found out their fears: Dark Red Ink clan. Their natural enemies are Dark Red Ink Clan because we possess powerful magic to eliminate them as they kind have been extinct by us." (Happy)

Madeleine: (sweet smile) "Word of motherly love to my sweet Rose," Don't make the same mistakes I did. Let that thing escape but you and Holly team up and defeat Entity of Wrath permanently."

Rose: (serious) "I won't make the same mistake that Papa did that resulted in his death. I will make it right!"

~ chapter ended ~