Chapter 21: Plant Vampires History

~ School Infirmary ~

Everyone looks at Madeleine and Rosario sitting down along with Trey, Dorothy took a nap as they see as other nurses left and close the door. Rosario decides to freeze time around them, an entire room is Crimson Red color as only for them to move. Rosario in his rabbit form, turns into a human man with a rabbit appearance (ears and fur color: pure white), he tells them the history of the Plant Vampire being existed, they are rare beings who look like humans but the difference with other vampire species is that they have Black thorn vines tattoos spread all over their body, Slit Crimson red eyes, double vampiric canine, talon-like nails, black loose like tails, card's detection (detect enemies nearby or far), Flowers like Roses turn into man eating monster to eat their enemies, They gain powers to created natures, territory on places, Kingdom that only allowed plant vampiric beings like Them. The danger of crossing Red Wonderland without Corazon's permission is huge rule-breaking with a punishment of Off with your heads. Cultures and holidays also transform into Plant Vampire as it works and how they feed and sleep. Ace looks at Madison as he remembers she stares at him with her eyes glowing at night and also after bloodsucking on his wrist. Rosario revealed to the five boys that the vampire bite of the De Rouge and Seven vampire family doesn't turn anyone like them who is the protector of the Seven Kingdoms, as Rosario finishes talking about the history, everyone left. Riddle and Rose talk about how she was born, her homeworld, and her power, and fix their friendship Riddle finally returns her friendship necklace as Rose places it on her neck, both of them smile, and hug each other.

Madeleine: (holds Riddle medical charts, clipboard on test and need to complete) "Lulu, you got the tests for me to do the results?"

Lulu: (smiles at her boss) "Here is Mr. Rosehearts health test: Blood sample, urine test, Hair and saliva sample for DNA for any changes in him from human turn into Vampire genes, I check for any sign of blots in his bloodstream, nervous system, digestive system, the diet of Riddle are all healthy, mistress." (hand it over to Madeleine as the blonde-haired woman look at the test and vials)

Madeleine: (smiles at her nurses) "Thank you so much, Lulu, also you off for 1 week from my Nurses duty along with Lisa, and Alexia, all right, get home safe to Fairy vampire realms."

Lulu, Alexia, and Lisa: (excited) "Yes mistress!!!" (teleport with flowers petals as they head home)

Riddle: (surprised about their teleportation) "Gah! They disappeared!"

Madeleine: (sweatdrop) "Well, they always have a habit of teleporting when their patient is with them. (sigh, look at Riddle) here is medication for your blood thirst okay, my dear? I add refills, always take this when you start to show your vampire side activity itself."

Riddle: (looks at Dark Red Gel pills) "Sure, I will drink it so I won't attack anyone in the dorm while need to feed for blood."

Madeleine: "Riddle dearie, if you must know, you got bitten by my daughter, Rose. She's Plant vampire princess, direct descendent of Queen of Hearts." (Serious)

Riddle: (shocked) "She's direct descendent of Queen of Hearts!"

Madeleine: "Yes she is. Corazon bloodline is Queen of Hearts' blood within their veins and always follows 810 rules. Rose and Rosario are experts of these rules so much in Red Wonderland."

Riddle: (amaze) "So there is a kingdom where Rose is from."

Madeleine: (smiles) "Rose is a sweetheart but her sisters aren't sweets if you get to know them because Ivory and Savannah are extremely protective towards their baby sisters so much if she's hurt or crying. Trust me this Sweetie, never get their bad side okay."

Riddle: (sweating in fear) "All right, I will hear these warnings not to anger two elder sisters."

Madeleine: (looks at Riddle) "You have something in your mind, dearie." (Concerned)