chapter one

Warnings

*Mature content

*Rape/SA

*Mental illnesses

*Not correct translations XD

*Self harm

*Others

Now lets begin <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving around quickly, 'Hunter' looks around frantically. 

"Where is it?" Hunter says moving stuff out of her way.

"Where's the fire la flor pequeña?" She hears her older sister ask.

"I can't find Everett." Hunter says shaking and tearing up.

"Okay we will find him, did you put him in the giveaway box." Noah asks.

"I don't know." She says shaking her head.

"It's okay, we will find him. Now breathe." Noah says pulling her into a hug.

"Okay, now let's go find him." Hunter says stopping her panic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finding her sacred bear, she starts double checking if she has everything.

"Noah, Hunter? Are you ready?" She hears her mom ask.

"We will be right there." Hunter says going into her sisters room to grab her.

"They are going to be intolerable assholes, like all rich people." Noah complains as she lets her sister drag her down the hallway.

"We still have to give them a chance, and have faith in mom's choices." Hunter responds with a sigh.

"Do you not remember her last choice." Noah points out.

"Let's forget about that, now shall we?" Hunter says as they walk to the car.

After driving for hours in a silent car ride as the girls read, their mom finally speaks up.

"So what are you both reading?" their mom asks.

"Hooked." Hunter responds from the back as her other half just stays silent.

"Please just tell me Noah, I'm not wearing my glasses." Her mom says after smiling towards her.

"So are you not gonna talk to me?" She asks again.

"Hey, this isn't easy for me either. You spend your whole life trying to get to the next level, yet you just keep failing because you always have the same monster getting in the way. But then one day, when you've almost ran out of hit points, you're given an extra chance at life, just like that." She explains.

"Mom can you stop with the video game metaphors, It's not like I'm ten." Noah says.

"Well it's like opening a new book and a new story begins. Better?" Her mom says smirking until she doesn't answer.

"Damn it Noah, we finally got an opportunity to be main characters of our own lives. Come on, be more like Hunter." Her mom says.

"Of your life mom. Cause mine is 1000 miles away. Now me and Hunter are by ourselves on a fucking whim." Noah complains.

"No it's not a whim, Will and I love each other." Rafaella says.

"Don't want to hear it. Damn it, I really don't." Noah says.

"Well I don't care. Will and I are in love." Their mom says.

"Let's give her a-." Hunter tries to say.

"Me and Hunter were in love too, and you didn't care." Noah points out sharply.

"God." Hunter groans covering her eyes.

"That's not true. I didn't want to keep you from Dan, Olivia, and your friends." Her mom says.

"Technically I didn't have any friends." Hunter says sheepishly.

"You both are seventeen. And with that attitude Noah, you will be sure to make friends in no time." Their mom says smiling softly.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes." Noah says making Hunter turn her headphones on full blast.

"Baby, St. Marie is a great school you'll see. And their volleyball team is great. Surely in no time you'll become captain." Her mother tries to explain.

"No, mom. You don't get it do you. I don't want to go to a fancy school, especially if a stranger is paying for it." Noah continues.

"He is not a stranger, he is my husband. So please get used to it." She says pissing her daughter enough off to stay quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching their mother pull up to a gate and pull out a remote they look to each other and sigh.

"Hi, Manuel." Their mother says to a worker as they pass by.

Stopping in the driveway,  all three of the girls exit the vehicle.

"Will, honey." Their mother say as she runs up to a handsome mid forties male.

"So how was the trip?" Their stepfather asks.

"I'll tell you later." Their mother says as the girls go to get their stuff out of the trunk.

"Please let me do it, Miss." A kind looking older male says trying to get the trunk off of Hunter's hands.

"Of course, sorry still not used to this." Hunter says smiling in gratitude.

"Thank you." He says moving on to help her sister.

"Don't worry, I'll do it. I got it thanks." She says as he goes to grab it.

"It is my duty, allow me. please allow me miss." He says as he struggles to get it from her.

"No, but I said I can do it." She argues.

"Allow me." He continues.

"Let Martin help you." William says.

"Let me take the suitcase Miss." Martin says.

"You win Mortimer." She says letting go of the suitcase.

"I'm so happy to see you both." Will says with a smile.

"I can't say the same, sorry." Noah says.

"It is very nice to meet you." Hunter says shaking his hand.

"Listen I just want you to feel at home here Noah, Hunter. And for you both to accept me as part of your family. At some point, y'know." He says as one twin smiles and the other scowls.

"Why don't we show you around?" Their mother says grabbing their arms and walking them up the steps.

"Take it easy." Will says giving his wife a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: First chapter is done, might have been short but it is leading up to the moment nick and hunter meet. I know her name changed, but after the problems with her father she wanted to forget that part of herself and now goes by her middle name. I hope you enjoyed, the next chapter will be out soon <3)