chapter fourteen

outfit^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week of ignoring Nick's presence she realizes she somewhat misses him but ignores the feeling.

Now, helping her sister put sticky notes on her car. She looks up to find Nick and his father staring at them. Smiling slightly, she returns to what she is doing until the car is done.

After her sister leaves the parking lot in her not so casual way, she laughs as she walks passed the boys inside. Heading up to her room she misses the conversation they were having more so about her than her other family members.

Turning as someone storms in, she looks to see Nick with a furious look on his face.

"What the hell?" She asks standing up.

"Why didn't you tell me your father was alive?" He asks getting closer to her.

"Who told you?" She asks now mad as well.

"My father unfortunately, I could have gone forever without hearing what he did to you." He explains pacing the room.

"My bad, sorry my sob story traumatized you. Imagine how I feel dipshit." She says rolling her eyes.

"This is not a joking matter Gabriella." He says grabbing her face gently.

"That's my coping method, sue me." She says about to roll her eyes again before meeting his piercing gaze. 

"Gabi, why didn't you tell me?" He asks softly.

"It isn't exactly party conversation." She explains holding his gaze.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." He says holding her to his chest after a moment of silence.

"I'm okay." She says pulling away.

"Now leave, I need to go back to ignoring you." She says trying to push him out only for him to laugh with no humor behind it.

"Almost forgot you hated me for a second." Nick says backing up.

"I don't hate you but you shouldn't have broke my trust asshat." She says walking back over to her bed.

"Gabi, I am genuinely so sorry. You didn't deserve that but I also should have blown steam off in a different way." He says with deep breaths.

"You could have done something with me or anything else at all." She says moving slightly making his eyes dart over to the movement.

"Can I sit?" He asks pointing to the space beside her.

"Not there." She says making him roll his eyes at her stubbornness.

"Gabi." He says making her sigh and move over for him to sit.

"I got another note." She randomly blurts out as her eyes widen.

"What? And you didn't tell me?" He says using his arms to speak.

"I have been ignoring you, remember?" She states pointedly.

"Let me see." He says making her go get it.

"Here." She says handing it to him. Watching him read it she bites her lip, waiting for him to be done.

"How did you get it?" He asks.

"Someone put it under a beach towel and as I was cleaning, I found it." She explains.

"Fucking hell." He says standing up.